Eating Clean - No Such Thing

Options

Replies

• highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    What the heck in for the roll to continue beating the dead horse!!! :drinker:

+1
  • Fitliz219
    Fitliz219 Posts: 2
    Options
    Lab testing among other things... having fatty liver disease or not... simple things like that... cholesterol, etc (really did I have to explain that?)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but eating CRAP is not going to make your insides healthy, no matter how well you stay in your macros... perhaps you need to do some more research?

Strong first post
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    But what about bears?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Lab testing among other things... having fatty liver disease or not... simple things like that... cholesterol, etc (really did I have to explain that?)

Well then I'm perfectly healthy.

Does that make your original statement invalid?
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Calories in/out = weight gain/loss

Body composition = macro nutrient sufficiency

Overall health = food sources
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but eating CRAP is not going to make your insides healthy, no matter how well you stay in your macros... perhaps you need to do some more research?

How does one quantify healthy insides?

I had healthy insides once.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

And this is why fights break out and people can't have discussions
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Nothing is going to make you pretty either but you don't see is posting about it...I know,I know, that will start fights....but I had to. :(
  • PikaKnight
    Options

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

reverse-1291371993_cartman-whateva-i-do-what-i-want.gif
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Ok so testing is important = starting weight 560 pounds, diagnosed severely fatty liver, full blown type 2 diabetes, severe sleep apnea, very low kidney function, lipid panel so out of wack the Endo dr. told me point blank lose the weight or be dead within a couple years....... Fast forward 4 years, Lost 312 lbs. Liver healthy, kidneys functioning normal, A1c 5.3 (was 10.0 @ 560 lbs.), last 4 - 6month lipid panels "perfect" Endo dr. words not mine. have worked with a dietician who knows everything I eat and has no issues, Eat to my caloric intake, hit my macro's and spend my remaining calorie on discretionary items (ice cream, etc, etc.). I don't think a bowl of ice cream is going to kill me or a few pop tarts.... but again I would never tell anyone there diet is bad cause I don't classify food as clean or dirty.... Best of Luck
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,949 Member
    Options
    Calories in/out = weight gain/loss

Body composition = macro nutrient sufficiency

Overall health = food sources
    That works.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Strong first post

actually it was second...but still strong...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    why won't this thread die?
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

Strong first post

actually it was second...but still strong...

Naw was first when I posted then op poasted again....unless op posted the same time as me.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    why won't this thread die?

Because it eats whole grains and craps toxins.
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    Options
    Ok so testing is important = starting weight 560 pounds, diagnosed severely fatty liver, full blown type 2 diabetes, severe sleep apnea, very low kidney function, lipid panel so out of wack the Endo dr. told me point blank lose the weight or be dead within a couple years....... Fast forward 4 years, Lost 312 lbs. Liver healthy, kidneys functioning normal, A1c 5.3 (was 10.0 @ 560 lbs.), last 4 - 6month lipid panels "perfect" Endo dr. words not mine. have worked with a dietician who knows everything I eat and has no issues, Eat to my caloric intake, hit my macro's and spend my remaining calorie on discretionary items (ice cream, etc, etc.).

Wow. Great job!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Beating_908a5b_228250.jpg

You dirty hot linker!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Ok so testing is important = starting weight 560 pounds, diagnosed severely fatty liver, full blown type 2 diabetes, severe sleep apnea, very low kidney function, lipid panel so out of wack the Endo dr. told me point blank lose the weight or be dead within a couple years....... Fast forward 4 years, Lost 312 lbs. Liver healthy, kidneys functioning normal, A1c 5.3 (was 10.0 @ 560 lbs.), last 4 - 6month lipid panels "perfect" Endo dr. words not mine. have worked with a dietician who knows everything I eat and has no issues, Eat to my caloric intake, hit my macro's and spend my remaining calorie on discretionary items (ice cream, etc, etc.). I don't think a bowl of ice cream is going to kill me or a few pop tarts.... but again I would never tell anyone there diet is bad cause I don't classify food as clean or dirty.... Best of Luck

7890f6112c0b7925960efaa915a58a56-dropmic3.gif