• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Starting the prerequisites of tonights dinner. Idk why I picked this recipe. Its probably going to taste like *kitten*

What are you making Pie?

http://pinchofyum.com/marinated-kale-and-chicken-bowls-with-sun-dried-tomato-sauce

Looks good.. for me it would be minus the kale (I have a thing with texture like this)..

I'm making a few changes like sprinkling the chicken with taco seasoning, home making the dried tomatoes with crushed red pepper and using rice instead of quinoa

The recipe as is seems bland but I'm really tired of the stuff I make

Crushed red peppers are awesome and will spice that up nicely..

Will you have enough for another place setting?
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Starting the prerequisites of tonights dinner. Idk why I picked this recipe. Its probably going to taste like *kitten*

What are you making Pie?

http://pinchofyum.com/marinated-kale-and-chicken-bowls-with-sun-dried-tomato-sauce

Looks good.. for me it would be minus the kale (I have a thing with texture like this)..

I'm making a few changes like sprinkling the chicken with taco seasoning, home making the dried tomatoes with crushed red pepper and using rice instead of quinoa

I was thinking the same. Can we all come over for dinner? What should we bring?

Lol :blush:

I'm preparing to tell my bf to get a pizza for himself because I'm expecting him to not like it so y'all can have his
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

I'm preparing to tell my bf to get a pizza for himself because I'm expecting him to not like it so y'all can have his

Oh, good, we'll have the pizza too
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    pizza....ok, I'm doing lunch now...
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'm making a wrap but lunch isn't til 2 or 3
  • Grey_1
    Options
    I'm going to eat veggies for lunch.

Now I feel guilty for wanting pizza :'(
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

What time? I will wash dishes or do any work you need doing for food always!
  • Grey_1
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

*Scribbles quick note to self*....
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Seriously... I will work for food!!! :#
  • Grey_1
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

ok ok I believe you! :D
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Are you mocking me? :) I am the human food vacuum.
  • Grey_1
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Are you mocking me? :) I am the human food vacuum.

I would not mock you my dear friend. I was simply thinking of all the food I have in the house, and the fact that I do not want to refinish my kitchen cabinets.

:)<3
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    What am I doing right now?

y2rylfk8v00a.jpg
  • Grey_1
    Options
    What am I doing right now?

y2rylfk8v00a.jpg

no no no pouty faces allowed dang it!

aw crap...ok fine, I melted and it's ALL your fault. What can I do for you? o:)
  • Karb_Kween
    edited November 2016
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

I make dinner really late. . I'll probably start making it around 8 though today

Usually its 9 or 10
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

I make dinner really late. . I'll probably start making it around 8 though today

Usually its 9 or 10

I eat at all times!!!!

Have to bring the host a gift.. wine or beer?
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Usually its 9 or 10

I eat at all times!!!!

Either is fine and welcome lol
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Usually its 9 or 10

I eat at all times!!!!

I'll bring moonshine and rum so you'll have a well stocked wine cabinet. Nothing else is left unopened in the house, sorry
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

What are you making Pie?

What are you making Pie?

Usually its 9 or 10

I eat at all times!!!!

Thanks.. I usually show up 5 minutes late.. hate being the first to the party..
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Reading post of people sitting on their couch drinking coffee, trying to figure out what to do for the day. Me wandering how in the hell they go to lucky to have so much time, to sit around, and have the freedom to decide what they will do.

My life, if full of things I have to do, forced on me, by others. WTF...... where did I go wrong.