What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Reading post of people sitting on their couch drinking coffee, trying to figure out what to do for the day. Me wandering how in the hell they go to lucky to have so much time, to sit around, and have the freedom to decide what they will do.

My life, if full of things I have to do, forced on me, by others. WTF...... where did I go wrong.

Ahhh you find a great job where you work your tail off traveling for many many years, then you tell great boss, tired of traveling and then you get to set up shop at home.. I have 24 hours a day to get my work done. It just gets done even in the wee hours of the a.m. sometimes.

eta don't judge what you do not understand... all of these kind folks here have lives, no matter what they do for a living, or they are SAHM, or they if work or not, etc..
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Reading post of people sitting on their couch drinking coffee, trying to figure out what to do for the day. Me wandering how in the hell they go to lucky to have so much time, to sit around, and have the freedom to decide what they will do.

My life, if full of things I have to do, forced on me, by others. WTF...... where did I go wrong.

I wish I was on my couch lol. In my work truck, posting on lunch and in between jobs, and right now looking at the pouring rain I have to go slog back through in the mud.

I then go home to my house which needs a good bit of work, play with my dysfunctional dogs lol.

To be honest, I wouldn't change a thing right now. Being able to work these days is a real Blessing.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Watching RHONY
  • alexismoham
    alexismoham Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking a forums on mfp
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Ahhh you find a great job where you work your tail off traveling for many many years, then you tell great boss, tired of traveling and then you get to set up shop at home.. I have 24 hours a day to get my work done. It just gets done even in the wee hours of the a.m. sometimes.

eta don't judge what you do not understand... all of these kind folks here have lives, no matter what they do for a living, or they are SAHM, or they if work or not, etc..

@RoxieDawn Im not judging them, more just envious of their apparent freedom to do as they feel like. Then wandering How I can change my life, to be the same. However the chances of me being able to do the same seems, just a pipe dream.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

@RoxieDawn Im not judging them, more just envious of their apparent freedom to do as they feel like. Then wandering How I can change my life, to be the same. However the chances of me being able to do the same seems, just a pipe dream.

Get into the computer business.. you can do everything remotely...
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Procrastinating
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Farting
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

What do you sell? Propane and propane accessories? (I know you said computer stuff, but the joke doesn't work that way)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

What do you sell? Propane and propane accessories? (I know you said computer stuff, but the joke doesn't work that way)

I sell A/C parts? does that help ;););)
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'm in bed and fixing to watch TV I guess..

I need to make lunch... I have 4 slices of pizza and D only has two... Id make a wrap but that would cause me to have to speak to him
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Watching The Holiday and feeling all cuddled with my blanket.. somebody bring me tea plz
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Watching The Holiday and feeling all cuddled with my blanket.. somebody bring me tea plz

this is best I could do at the moment...

gi4nqu93i4c6.gif
    tea.gif 85.5K
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm going curling
    I'm a spare tonight. I'm scared.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm going curling