Grey_1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    If I told you I'd have to kill you ;)

I don't want to die today... :#

I already did...dat workout this morning lol

Hey you! :)

Hey you back... and where the heck have you been? :)

LoL - Stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours with 3 cups of coffee in my bladder.

It was horrible!

geeez, traffic for an hour and half? forget the bladder thing, I would be having fits sitting still that long!!!
  • LittleBitMeme
    LittleBitMeme Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with my coffee deciding what order my day will go in. Lots to do but not sure where to start.....
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

It was horrible!

geeez, traffic for an hour and half? forget the bladder thing, I would be having fits sitting still that long!!!
    Every weekday my friend. Anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours depending on traffic/construction etc. I suck it up, do what I have to do, then get some quiet time to try to replenish what my job sucked away from my soul during the day.

Ye Gads that sounds depressing lol!

Lots of negative people I deal with at work every day. That's tough to be around.

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

It was horrible!

Every weekday my friend. Anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours depending on traffic/construction etc. I suck it up, do what I have to do, then get some quiet time to try to replenish what my job sucked away from my soul during the day.

Lots of negative people I deal with at work every day. That's tough to be around.

I am so grateful that I work at home.. I have negative nancy's call me all day though. For some reason people become complacent and lazy in their jobs, what do I do? I usually fix it them for them, quicker to just that do.. I ponder how some people get to keep their jobs though..

Now that sounded like complaining... its not, it my work life, used to it and yeah it does suck the life out of you some days.. LOL
  • Grey_1
    edited November 2016
    Options

It was horrible!

I am so grateful that I work at home.. I have negative nancy's call me all day though. For some reason people become complacent and lazy in their jobs, what do I do? I usually fix it them for them, quicker to just that do.. I ponder how some people get to keep their jobs though..

Now that sounded like complaining... its not, it my work life, used to it and yeah it does suck the life out of you some days.. LOL

Not at all, I get it. I've ended some days getting emails asking why I'm not answering my phone, and the fact is I just know who's calling to bellyache and tell me how bad it is, and I just don't want to hear it. It isn't that bad. Period.

LOL! Now look who's complaining! :D Fact is life is much better for most of us than we're willing to acknowledge at times. I can live with that. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

It was horrible!

Not at all, I get it. I've ended some days getting emails asking why I'm not answering my phone, and the fact is I just know who's calling to bellyache and tell me how bad it is, and I just don't want to hear it. It isn't that bad. Period.

LOL! Now look who's complaining! :D Fact is life is much better for most of us than we're willing to acknowledge at times. I can live with that. :)

So what are we doing right now?

Accepting!!! It is what it is!!! :#
  • Grey_1
    Options

It was horrible!

Yes Ma'am! It is what it is, and yes, I did call you Ma'am. whatchoo gonna do about it? (don't harm me plz) :p

I have to get back on the highway, and I'd rather sit and chat with my buddy. blah lol
  • sonic_corset
    sonic_corset Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    killing time at work, chatting in the #loseit channel, and redditing.
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Dancing
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

It was horrible!

Yes Ma'am! It is what it is, and yes, I did call you Ma'am. whatchoo gonna do about it? (don't harm me plz) :p

I have to get back on the highway, and I'd rather sit and chat with my buddy. blah lol

You just called me Ma'am, Sir! lol

eta: its Leg day.. I hate saying "its Leg day"! but I got to get em done not matter what I call it, and head back to my own highway my self.. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Freezing my *kitten* off in my office trying to look productive
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Starting the prerequisites of tonights dinner. Idk why I picked this recipe. Its probably going to taste like *kitten*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Starting the prerequisites of tonights dinner. Idk why I picked this recipe. Its probably going to taste like *kitten*

What are you making Pie?

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my couch wiping the tears off my face
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

What are you making Pie?

http://pinchofyum.com/marinated-kale-and-chicken-bowls-with-sun-dried-tomato-sauce
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

What are you making Pie?

http://pinchofyum.com/marinated-kale-and-chicken-bowls-with-sun-dried-tomato-sauce

Looks good.. for me it would be minus the kale (I have a thing with texture like this)..
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

What are you making Pie?

Looks good.. for me it would be minus the kale (I have a thing with texture like this)..

I'm making a few changes like sprinkling the chicken with taco seasoning, home making the dried tomatoes with crushed red pepper and using rice instead of quinoa

The recipe as is seems bland but I'm really tired of the stuff I make
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

What are you making Pie?

I'm making a few changes like sprinkling the chicken with taco seasoning, home making the dried tomatoes with crushed red pepper and using rice instead of quinoa

Crushed red peppers are awesome and will spice that up nicely..

Will you have enough for another place setting?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

What are you making Pie?

Crushed red peppers are awesome and will spice that up nicely..

Will you have enough for another place setting?

I was thinking the same. Can we all come over for dinner? What should we bring?