What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,180 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Deleting xxx rated messages that have appeared in my box since last night.. What brought out all the crazies?

A guess, booze and the internet don't mix.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Watching Arsenal get their a$$e$ handed to them :joy::joy::joy:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

it's okay....

just tell yourself: It's only basketball.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Well getting toys around this time is pretty expensive to get something "cool" and memorable for my nephew .. as far as mom goes I was thinking some smelly-goods stuff not that she really needs it because I steal her stuff sometimes and a face moisturizer and a robe I promised her last year.. D is the only person I know for sure what Im getting and its a heated back massager thing for his office chair

Hes the hardest to shop for because he has all the money to get whatever he wants on a whim so I feel really happy knowing I thought of something he doesnt have but will appreciate

how old is your nephew? There's lots of little things you can get. If you were closer I'd send you Lego. We get tons of Lego given and the boy never plays with it

At age 3, leave it to the parents to do amazing and memorable. He won't remember it anyway.

Sadly he doesnt have any parents just a broke grandma and a taken care of.. aunt/uncle whatever
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »

it's okay....

just tell yourself: It's only basketball.

f6037b0df8b0d42ea9ba25ca9cc71ab8.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Music
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Leaving for my run
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Making home made dog food for the week...and watching as Harley drools waiting...lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I want to take a nap, my eyes are heavy! Four hours before food and family and I am exhausted already..
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching my Colts destroy the Vikings
  • jenneemally
    jenneemally Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Eating protein French toast
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Well getting toys around this time is pretty expensive to get something "cool" and memorable for my nephew .. as far as mom goes I was thinking some smelly-goods stuff not that she really needs it because I steal her stuff sometimes and a face moisturizer and a robe I promised her last year.. D is the only person I know for sure what Im getting and its a heated back massager thing for his office chair

Hes the hardest to shop for because he has all the money to get whatever he wants on a whim so I feel really happy knowing I thought of something he doesnt have but will appreciate

how old is your nephew? There's lots of little things you can get. If you were closer I'd send you Lego. We get tons of Lego given and the boy never plays with it

At age 3, leave it to the parents to do amazing and memorable. He won't remember it anyway.

Sadly he doesnt have any parents just a broke grandma and a taken care of.. aunt/uncle whatever

Seriously Pie send me your address I have so much Lego that's in boxes that haven't been opened even that your nephew would be more than welcome to.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Eating protein French toast

Sounds yummy. What is that, exactly?

Me right now: Debating whether or not I should get on the rowing machine.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

Seriously Pie send me your address I have so much Lego that's in boxes that haven't been opened even that your nephew would be more than welcome to.

I don't want him choking on legos haha
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I have lego for all age groups. I hate Lego it's so annoying and the boy doesn't like it really either so I have packs and packs unopened in the basement. Lots of other games and toys untouched too. I could open a toy store
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

I have lego for all age groups. I hate Lego it's so annoying and the boy doesn't like it really either so I have packs and packs unopened in the basement. Lots of other games and toys untouched too. I could open a toy store

I'll talk to D ,, PM me what you got but I wanna try to get something personal probably
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Just watched Aaron Rodgers throw a 60 yard bomb to complete a comeback, that dude isn't human
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Wondering if on Sundays when I do not exercise that is the reason I feel so tired, low on energy, and feel unmotivated (like this every Sunday it seems). The rest day is needed but I feel like crap.. looking for a reason... sigh