Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how to delete my post in shower thoughts! Whhhyyyyy???? This is why you don’t drink and text

Looking for said post 👀
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,150 Member Member Posts: 3,150 Member
    Trying my damn hardest to not show my annoyance
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,955 Member Member Posts: 1,955 Member
    Trying to not itch my leg/tattoo 🙈
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 6,222 Member Member Posts: 6,222 Member
    Creeping out the neighbors
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    Scrolling, not sleeping, and listening to music
  • CyberbartenderCyberbartender Member Posts: 678 Member Member Posts: 678 Member
    Scrolling, not sleeping, and listening to music

Can you put that phone aside and get some sleep :wink:
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
    Enjoying my coffee after a long hiatus from drinking it.
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,955 Member Member Posts: 1,955 Member
  • crzydee1crzydee1 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    About to hop in the bed and maybe catch a nap lol 😂🤣😂... But don't let me!😁😉
  • tyddybearztyddybearz Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Getting ready for work
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,253 Member Member Posts: 1,253 Member
    Watching movies
    edited September 17
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,402 Member Member Posts: 248,402 Member
    sipping my first coffee of the day *sip* ☕ ahhh, it hits the spot.. and catching up on forum posts.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,253 Member Member Posts: 1,253 Member
    sipping my first coffee of the day *sip* ☕ ahhh, it hits the spot.. and catching up on forum posts.

Gooooooood morning Jo 🤗
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,402 Member Member Posts: 248,402 Member

Gooooooood morning Jo 🤗

Good morning T 🤗😙 hows the movie watching going? Any recommendations?
  • RalphoneRalphone Member Posts: 1,770 Member Member Posts: 1,770 Member
    Hoping out of the shower lol
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Petting this old cat and figuring out how I’m feeling today
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

Eta: Not a fan of hunting, don't even want to think about it 😭
    edited September 20
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 583 Member Member Posts: 583 Member
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂
    edited September 20