Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 7,977 Member Member Posts: 7,977 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 7,977 Member Member Posts: 7,977 Member
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,072 Member Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    ^ I envy you.

I’m stopping my procrastination, Er break, and getting back at it. Not looking forward to the upright piano when it comes time to work on the inside POD.

6ky59n7jkdse.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,402 Member Member Posts: 248,402 Member
    ^ I envy you.

I’m stopping my procrastination, Er break, and getting back at it. Not looking forward to the upright piano when it comes time to work on the inside POD.

6ky59n7jkdse.jpeg

hope it all goes smoothly.. packing is not much fun and definitely hard work.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 309 Member Member Posts: 309 Member
    Taking a trip down memory lane. Pulled the kids storage bins out of the attic to sort through. Found a note from my oldest when he was 6. (He's now 30) 🥰😭❤
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,072 Member Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    I was going to complain but I got it pretty good in comparison. Hope your pains subside, Miss.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,327 Member Member Posts: 24,327 Member
    Just read through the community guidelines. They’re so detailed now. Kind of an interesting read. 🙃

My favorite: I won’t be a jerk
    edited September 23
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Contemplating a rewrite
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,313 Member Member Posts: 18,313 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Just read through the community guidelines. They’re so detailed now. Kind of an interesting read. 🙃

My favorite: I won’t be a jerk

wait.

that's actually included in the community guidelines ??

Ut Oh.
  • asthesoapturnsasthesoapturns Member, Premium Posts: 305 Member Member, Premium Posts: 305 Member
    Spooning my cat. I'm the little spoon. Which is weird. Dude has no sense of personal space.
  • Southern_FitSouthern_Fit Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to understand this app. :D
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 223 Member Member Posts: 223 Member
    Watching the Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker. No one knows what the hell im talking about
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 423 Member Member Posts: 423 Member
    Working graveyard currently hiding in the bathroom bc I’m tired af. Heavy tile again.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,189 Member
    Guess I’ll call it for today. 😴
    Taking a cold shower because moving an upright piano that weighs probably close to 800 lbs down 2 sets of steps and up into a pod by yourself using only furniture dollies and leverage is sorta hard work and I’m sweating a bit.
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,088 Member Member Posts: 1,088 Member
    surviving the best way i know how
    edited September 23
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

Eta: Not a fan of hunting, don't even want to think about it 😭

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂

have you had moose meat? i've had deer meat and i'm not really a fan. maybe the Bambi element is subconsciously assisting that.

I have and I was only told after I ate it.😅 it was very well marinated and was in a stir-fry. 🤣

I don’t understand why game meat eaters always feel the need to trick people. I know what you’re doing. I know the difference. And I’m ALWAYS suspicious of chilli’s and stews and roasts if it’s not someone I know well. I really don’t want to eat that stuff from anyone anyway.🤢 But, why the trickery? My life is still good if I don’t want to consume your stupid venison. 😂