You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 501 Member Member Posts: 501 Member
    Online shopping
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,004 Member Member Posts: 1,004 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Trying to 💩 but someone else is just hanging out in here so we’re having a standoff

Ahhh, there it is. I have been waiting for someone to post from the shitter during their daily constitutional. 😂

nwo2y86d11tm.gif
  • LGS_RFSLGS_RFS Member, Premium Posts: 76 Member Member, Premium Posts: 76 Member
    Sitting in the car, listening to music and collecting my thoughts before the stress of work comes crashing down. Also, looking forward to all the food I won’t eat tomorrow.
  • SpinforCalsSpinforCals Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    Large cup of coffee.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 871 Member Member Posts: 871 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    having a coke
    61IOoSFl.jpg

what kind?
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,752 Member Member Posts: 5,752 Member
    just got back from a run
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    Watching Pinocchio with my little girl
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,812 Member Member Posts: 1,812 Member
    Eating a hamburger and chips and getting my afternoon's work clear in my mind.
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 1,986 Member Member Posts: 1,986 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Watching Pinocchio with my little girl

I recently watched The Pinocchio Effect and immediately thought to myself when reading this “ NOOOOOO, not with your daughter!”
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,282 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,282 Member
    Relaxing, catching up here after a trip to the grocery.
    Good grief it was a CF. 😳🤯
    Shopping for a new vehicle. A pickup because I need one. And by new I mean something like a year 2010 or earlier because I’m a cheap summonabitch and I don’t want a car note.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 251,419 Member Member, Premium Posts: 251,419 Member
    Shopping for a new vehicle. A pickup because I need one. And by new I mean something like a year 2010 or earlier because I’m a cheap summonabitch and I don’t want a car note.

How about this one? Needs a little work :D
    qtzmpt68gc01.jpg
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,129 Member Member Posts: 5,129 Member

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

It's got style! And a little rust.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,702 Member Member Posts: 2,702 Member
    Ten minute snuggle break with my senior kitty.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And probably a bench seat too so I could sit thigh to thigh with any of you lovely ladies who wanted to go out for an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Right arm over your shoulder. Your head on my shoulder if you choose. And whatever you want on the radio as we cruise down the country roads off to do whatever it is we planned.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,812 Member Member Posts: 1,812 Member
    Eating pizza and feeling pretty good about tomorrow.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 5,129 Member Member Posts: 5,129 Member

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And probably a bench seat too so I could sit thigh to thigh with any of you lovely ladies who wanted to go out for an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Right arm over your shoulder. Your head on my shoulder if you choose. And whatever you want on the radio as we cruise down the country roads off to do whatever it is we planned.

And plenty of room for the others in the back. :)

qtzmpt68gc01.jpg

And plenty of room for the others in the back. :)

Sho nuff. Already tossing square bales into the back so we all have places to pop a squat when we get to the drive-in, bonfire, or wherever.
  • FourWindsWalkerFourWindsWalker Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member
    Contemplating a very hot bubble bath.
    Contemplating a very hot bubble bath.

A very hot bubble bath and a new book and a large mug of hot tea is about as good as it gets, IMO.