All of you pumpkin spice aficionado's

Options

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    pumpkin spice cheerios sound amazing! The only store close to me (Smith's) already has a pumpkin spice display in a couple parts of the store plus more all over the place on shelves but it's all junk food! So the cheerios is exciting, I've heard Trader Joes has healthy options, but the closest one is 30 minutes away by bus. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?!

It's so worth it! I went Saturday. The nearest one to me is about 20 min. I left with a cart full of Pumpkin things.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Germany does do pumpkin... you can buy Pumpkin Seed Oil - kurbiskernal ol - and it is unbelievably delicious. On vanilla ice cream - had some last night. Yummy, yummy. You should try it. You can find it in almost any grocery store in Germany along with the salad oils.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I usually make my own pumpkin spice oatmeal with steel cut oats, pumpkin puree, spices, and walnuts, but at my Target they had Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. It's a nice shortcut for mornings when I don't have a lot of time--I added SuperSeedz Cinnamon & Sugar pumpkin seeds to pump up the protein a bit. Yummy!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    If the Oreos come out this year, i need to remember to pick those up! Same with Trader Joes pumpkin spice cookie butter.

Liked the pumpkin spice Mini Wheats last year

I like the Pumpkin Spice Oreos more than the Candy Corn flavor.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's had pumpkin spice caramel corn the last time I went.

The bag didn't even last the car trip home.

No regrets, but I will be limiting myself to that one bag. Caramel corn is a major weakness of mine. It was sooooo good.

I will be stalking the store for the coffee. I love that stuff.
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Boom Chicka Pop has a pumpkin spice popcorn with white chocolate drizzle and it is SO GOOD. Honestly, I could eat the whole bag. I plan on stocking up before pumpkin stuff disappears.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Found these today! A great addition to my morning cappuccino!
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg

omg where did you find these!???? I need them
  • juliebowman4
    Options
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg

I'm in Canada, they were in the really cool food section at HomeSense. That's where I also found Samosa Chips, Cinnamon Dried Chick Peas, Tomato and Spinach Veggie chips. Such cool things! :)
  • Hope228
    Options
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg

I'm in Canada, they were in the really cool food section at HomeSense. That's where I also found Samosa Chips, Cinnamon Dried Chick Peas, Tomato and Spinach Veggie chips. Such cool things! :)

Darn, I bet it's not available in the US.. Bummer!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg

Check out Home Goods or TJMaxx. My local stores have a bunch of the flavored syrups in the food section.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i love pumpkin spice season! i'll eat pumpkin everything...except pumpkin pie. weird, huh? i actually put pumpkin spice on my chicken for lunches this week. i already like cinnamon on chicken, so figured i'd try pumpkin spice.

love mcd's pumpkin spice lattes but MAN are they too sweet! i buy a small and then also a large black coffee for $1. i pour out half of the coffee and put the latte in. perfect.

love the idea to put pumpkin in chili. i'm def going to try that!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    They have pumpkin spice syrup for coffee @ Target. The brand name is Torani. It comes in sugar free and regular.
    My sister had pumpkin spice cake rolls by "Little Debbie" this weekend. I had a bite and they are really good.
    cariduttry wrote: »
    love mcd's pumpkin spice lattes but MAN are they too sweet! i buy a small and then also a large black coffee for $1. i pour out half of the coffee and put the latte in. perfect.

I go to Kwik Trip and get 1/3 pumpkin spice cappuccino, and the rest regular coffee. It is really too sweet straight, but just right for me 2/3 : 1/3 ratio.

• juliebowman4
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    bnogbbpov8g9.jpeg

Ya....but you guys have Rotel.
    I have to drive for 2.5hrs, cross the boarder, buy many cans and smuggle them back
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Found the Pumpkin spice oreos at Walmart. The Milano cookies and cupcakes at Target :)

xgvm60ww0byr.jpg

fkdwalnsd1e7.jpg

hp8a8nszamy2.jpg

The chekout lady at Target told me they had the Pumpkin spice shredded mini wheat cereal in stock too... next trip!

Can't wait until my husband gets home so I can watch him squeal when he sees these :p

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Pumkin harvest crisp is awesome. Yogurt is nice on its own and the mix ins are on point. I wish it would be around all year! 1jql9zzd6926.jpg
    P
  • Candice_Says
    Candice_Says Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Same with Trader Joes pumpkin spice cookie butter.

Oh god I wish I hadn't seen this...
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I saw somewhere they were selling pumpkin spice kitty litter. Just why?
  • Hope228
    Options
    I saw somewhere they were selling pumpkin spice kitty litter. Just why?

: O