• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yum
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Just found these at King Soopers (Kroger) and omg they smell amazing :)

vs522dccny93.jpg
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Another haul from Target! I saw the pumpkin spice twinkies last week but I didn't get them.. and of coarse this week they were gone. Darn!

ipr6if78s5ck.jpg

zd8jy168ps2q.jpg

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    You guys, I found Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts at Walmart. Not "pumpkin spice." PUMPKIN PIE. I need to figure out how to convince my nephew to finish the box.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I love Kind Bars. I need to go out today and look for that one.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    lggqump78icv.jpg
    Just picked up some Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice kind bars. Can't wait to try one in the morning!

Cant wait to read review I have been eyeing these
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    lggqump78icv.jpg
    Just picked up some Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice kind bars. Can't wait to try one in the morning!

Cant wait to read review I have been eyeing these

Haven't seen them, but I love Kind bars, so I will be looking for them.

Special K has their crisps in pumpkin spice. I got some last week and they are pretty good. Two crisps for 100 calories. I nuked them for 10 seconds.

• ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    This thread is going to kill me. I'm pumpkin spice crazy like all y'all, but I live in a far, faraway land where they just don't do pumpkin anything. They don't even have all of the individual spices. If I want a pumpkin pie I have to cook a pumpkin, bake it from scratch and make sure I have imported all the right ingredients. They don't even sell canned pumpkin, OR frozen pie crusts!! PIE!! They have no friggin PIE (of any kind)! I am going to cry into my pillow tonight over those cheerios.

This made me cry! No canned pumpkin. No frozen crusts. Lack of pumpkin spice things. :'-(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    You guys, I found Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts at Walmart. Not "pumpkin spice." PUMPKIN PIE. I need to figure out how to convince my nephew to finish the box.
    I thought they were alright

I've just had too many of them this year. Caramel apple is where it's at

• ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Pumpkin spice munchkin from Dunkin Donuts. Pretty tasty, however it left a weird film on the roof of my mouth.

6j6kticq4972.jpg

I have noticed that munchkins do that for me as well. They also have this weird ability to make me want to eat more than just one.
  • Goldstr324
    Goldstr324 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    6o0170oryge5.jpeg

Best protein shake flavor ever!!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I don't really "get" the whole pumpkin spice fascination, but I'm in trouble once the peppermint chocolate chill of Christmas approaches so long live pumpkin spice ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I don't really "get" the whole pumpkin spice fascination, but I'm in trouble once the peppermint chocolate chill of Christmas approaches so long live pumpkin spice ;)

I'm glad I don't like peppermint except tea! It's too early for pumpkin stuff for me this year, but it will be hard to resist the Cheesecake Factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm glad I don't like peppermint except tea! It's too early for pumpkin stuff for me this year, but it will be hard to resist the Cheesecake Factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake.

OMG that is good! Thankfully the Barnes and Noble (they have Cheesecake Factory cheesecake in their little restaurant here) across the street from work closed, so I would have to drive a long way to get some.

They have the CoffeeMate peppermint mocha coffee creamer here year round now. It's my daughter favorite.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    You people made me buy stuff for pumpkin pie. The struggle to find pumpkin pie spice was real. The only pumpkin pie/pumpkin spice flavored anything I found was Oreos.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I went to Wegman's today and they had the Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice Kind Bars.

10/10, would eat again.

They were a little sweeter than most Kind bars are (I find that Kind bars aren't overly sweet, it's what I like about them), and the pumpkin spice was delicious. I don't know how caramel-y they were, but they were tasty. The flavor reminded me of old fashioned spice cake.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I went to Wegman's today and they had the Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice Kind Bars.

10/10, would eat again.

They were a little sweeter than most Kind bars are (I find that Kind bars aren't overly sweet, it's what I like about them), and the pumpkin spice was delicious. I don't know how caramel-y they were, but they were tasty. The flavor reminded me of old fashioned spice cake.

I'll have to try them, although I'm a bit skeptic about apple and pumpkin spice.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

10/10, would eat again.

I'll have to try them, although I'm a bit skeptic about apple and pumpkin spice.

There's no apple. It's almond.

I have to say now that you mentioned apple... my lunch today was cottage cheese with a chopped apple in it and some sweetener. I sprinkled in some pumpkin pie spice. It was delicious.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    rsckmt6p6ogy.jpg
    This is quite yummy! Very velvety texture and pleasant after taste. Much better than the dannon light and fit version (and that one was good).