How to solve a sweet tooth craving?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Banana boats (Girl Scout inspired)

Cut an unpeeled banana length wise along inside curve. Cut into it pretty deep but don't cut down to the peel on the other side. Fill it with a tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips and cook in microwave or oven until the chocolate melts.
    Easy, fast, and so good.
  • mishygris
    mishygris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Halo ice cream is the bomb! They have several flavors and it actually tastes good! My favorite are chocolate, PB chocolate, and mint chocolate chip. Hmmm.... can u tell I have a love for chocolate ;)
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Halo ice cream sandwiched in between graham crackers. 1 graham square is only about 35 calories, even the chocolate ones. :smile:
  • IreneCrewell
    IreneCrewell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth. Or, I use a strong cinnamon candy. They say, cravings dir sweets might be due to a magnesium deficiency....
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like a Kozyshack rice pudding cup with a sprinkle of cinnamon. YUM!
  • blainer22hl
    blainer22hl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Silly idea, but if it's night time, I brush my teeth. It's my way of telling my body the days game is over. I forget about the craving pretty fast
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I usually just have something small that fits in my calories. When I first started changing my diet, I got the chocolate crunch rice cakes and spread sure butter on them. Sometimes I would add Ovaltine to vanilla Oikos, and that was amazing. :) I still indulge. As long as it doesn't comprise a huge portion of your calories, you will be fine with a once in a while treat.
  • kimannewilson
    kimannewilson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly always works. You can have 10 pots if u really wanted to for 60 calories. They are only 6 calories each
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Bump because so many of these sound great!

• KJM99217
    KJM99217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I chew sugar free gum (0 cal), make a protein shake with graham cracker protein powder and almond milk (165 cal), or have a bag of Planter's NUTrition wholesome nut mix. It has cashews, almonds, and macadamia nuts (210 cal per bag). The macadamia nuts really hit the spot when my sweet tooth emerges!
  • scubagram
    scubagram Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I always leave some calories for sweets; can't seem to do without them. I love 100 calorie kettle corn (microwave packs) or a couple of dark dove chocolates (or Hershey's special dark miniatures). Today I bought a chocolate cake mix and an angel food cake mix so that I can make the minute-mug-cakes. They're great. I also love the Fiber One Lemon cookie bar.
  • martinque04
    martinque04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am an ice cream fanatic and have recently discovered Halo Top and Artic Zone Ice cream calories per serving start at 35 cals for 1/2 a cup great way to indulge in a treat and stay on track at the same time.

• Ajones514
    Ajones514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 piece of semi sweet dark chocolate. Let it melt on your tongue
  • Kristel_reyes
    Kristel_reyes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i brush my teeth :D
    and eat baby cucumbers