Canine Club for people and pets

Options

Replies

• alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    alyssa0061 wrote: »
    I have a three year old Rottweiler named Sheba but she also goes by 'Boo', 'Bubba' and 'Don't Eat That'. She's is the antithesis of the stereotypical Rottweiler as she's truly the sweetest, kindest, most gentle dog over I've ever known. She is extremely high energy and gets two walks a day, a ten to fifteen minute one before work and a long two to five mile walk after work. She's perfect for me; I don't live in a great neighborhood so she keeps me safe just because of her size but she's such a baby I know she'd never hurt anyone.

bn6n49i9akbx.jpg
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old Rottweiler named Sheba but she also goes by 'Boo', 'Bubba' and 'Don't Eat That'. She's is the antithesis of the stereotypical Rottweiler as she's truly the sweetest, kindest, most gentle dog over I've ever known. She is extremely high energy and gets two walks a day, a ten to fifteen minute one before work and a long two to five mile walk after work. She's perfect for me; I don't live in a great neighborhood so she keeps me safe just because of her size but she's such a baby I know she'd never hurt anyone.

bn6n49i9akbx.jpg

She's absolutely adorable! ❤️
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs. A 10 year old Doberman. An 8 year old Weimeraner and a 6 year old beagle/basset hound. We are also in Texas so it's hard to walk them right now. hqsadhm96ejp.jpeg
    image.jpeg 1008.7K
  • jm216
    Options
    Love their sweet faces. Looks like they're pretty chill- as my son would say.
  • jm216
    Options
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    boh89bjk442v.jpg

My four month old baby girl, my corgi Pebbles. This is her after swimming this past weekend. Definitely apprehensive about the whole water thing. But also my best buddy and always down for a walk (when it's not over 100F out!)
  • jm216
    Options
    boh89bjk442v.jpg

My four month old baby girl, my corgi Pebbles. This is her after swimming this past weekend. Definitely apprehensive about the whole water thing. But also my best buddy and always down for a walk (when it's not over 100F out!)

My daughter and I love your Corgi! She totally wants one!!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have a little psycho puppy tika who likes to chew up books, scotch tape dispensers, casette and cd cases and cd. She rips the stuffing out of pillows as though she were killing a deer. But she WUVS her mama and throws herself as my feet every evening. Who is going to love you more than Jesus, Mom and your dog? That husky is beautiful.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Chelsea the sheltie52pipp4lioxz.jpg
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    3do8fitcqjsj.jpeg

From L to R: Molly, an Army dog from Kansas; Paxie, a rescue pup from humane society; Pepe, a puppy who showed up on our porch a couple months ago; Aerie, the Bassett who was found starving in a deplorable pet store; and Gilly, the corgi
  • jm216
    Options
    enz34lvayww8.jpg
    Before picture... Pre-grooming today.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    ktcybdryth29.jpg

omg, all the dogs here are so FREAKEN cute, but these guys look so disgruntled! I just want to cuddle their little faces!!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    My pups are both rescues...originally from Jamaica. Our local shelter is taking dogs from an over-full animal shelter in Montego Bay. They kind of look like maybe a whippet/shepherd mix?

iwm73jf9bmqw.jpg
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Someone giving me a guilt trip!

"Dude where is my walk?"

f4kfohq8tf87.jpg
  • jm216
    Options
    Aft04k6jlvjnera.jpg
    After
  • jm216
    Options
    annaskiski wrote: »
    My pups are both rescues...originally from Jamaica. Our local shelter is taking dogs from an over-full animal shelter in Montego Bay. They kind of look like maybe a whippet/shepherd mix?

iwm73jf9bmqw.jpg

They're beautiful!
  • jm216
    Options
    pdxhak wrote: »
    Someone giving me a guilt trip!

"Dude where is my walk?"

f4kfohq8tf87.jpg

That face!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
  • jm216
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    m3d1pesb74qz.jpg
    1mi1mlgtfpkq.jpg
    wvv7urk6snc2.jpg

Kody.

So sweet!
  • camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My Tyson, he's a boxer pitbull mix.
    6xkccmpa6jj5.jpg
    tbb0sdtw0163.jpg

These were taken last year while on the way to go run, my husband was driving and I took pictures. I can't run with him on a leash though cause he likes to chase after squirrels, rabbits, leaves blowing in the wind, and weird noises. I take him out to different nature trails near my area so I don't have to worry about running into other people.