bceyogqtqoug.jpeg
    vrj35qq2s94o.jpeg

My lil bug! Macy Joe

What a snugly puppy!!!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    I love your post about your babies! I totally understand how hard it is to watch animals age... I had 2 cats for almost 20 years, and they died a year apart from eachother. At the top of a new comment, there is a camera icon.

I don't see it on my phone.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear about your pets. Need my dog... And cat... Fix. :D

Jill
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    8h0hn8is5dci.jpg
    9xvsirk6b86c.jpg

These are my two...Miniature Schnauzer and Hungarian Vizsla. We compete in agility together which should keep me fit but doesn't! Walk them a couple of miles every day, train twice a week and compete most weekends! I love them even when I have to walk them at 6am!!!!
  • NancyMallo
    NancyMallo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    c6hxoy8f6qy5.jpg

This is Tyler. We walk 2 to 3 miles a day. He loves the woods. So he usually runs 4 to 5 miles up and down the hills and I stay on the trails. He doesn't like it when I go off the trail. Because he usually ends up having to find it again for me.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love seeing all of these pet photos. So adorable. This is my furry buddy, Stella. She is an 11 month old rescue hound mix. She is learning to be my new running partner. The photo with the ball is from her puppy days, but is one of my favorites.

i69rqx75m1dn.jpg

xj43rxy5b1rr.jpg

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    j5q6xpalewum.jpeg
    My new couch lol

Oh my goodness. LOL. :)
  • jm216
    Options
    lawlorka wrote: »
    8h0hn8is5dci.jpg
    9xvsirk6b86c.jpg

These are my two...Miniature Schnauzer and Hungarian Vizsla. We compete in agility together which should keep me fit but doesn't! Walk them a couple of miles every day, train twice a week and compete most weekends! I love them even when I have to walk them at 6am!!!!

Beautiful and talented!
  • jm216
    Options
    NancyMallo wrote: »
    c6hxoy8f6qy5.jpg

This is Tyler. We walk 2 to 3 miles a day. He loves the woods. So he usually runs 4 to 5 miles up and down the hills and I stay on the trails. He doesn't like it when I go off the trail. Because he usually ends up having to find it again for me.

I need Tyler as a driving buddy....for when I go the wrong way!
  • jm216
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Awesome! I love seeing all of these pet photos. So adorable. This is my furry buddy, Stella. She is an 11 month old rescue hound mix. She is learning to be my new running partner. The photo with the ball is from her puppy days, but is one of my favorites.

i69rqx75m1dn.jpg

xj43rxy5b1rr.jpg

Stella looks like a great running partner... Built for speed! <3
  • liannerice22
    liannerice22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    tnkhojyryb4s.jpg
    This is Casper. He is four years old and my walking partner.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    @jagodfrey08 it's tough when pets get older. My bichon, Kiara, is 6 and she's starting to slow down a little. But my 1 y/o husky keeps her young. We just got back from a nice walk. Kiara got tired at the end and I ended up carrying her the rest, probably because we haven't taken her that route in awhile.

bi7ga0emnnyw.jpeg

Cute! 6 is still young! But if I take my lab and my 10 pounder on a walk together I am definitely going to be carrying my little one home!
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Here's our pack, lazing around. All are rescues.

The shepherd/akita is 13 now and nearing his end, he's under hospice care now until we can face it :( but such a good dog.
    The little blonde chilling on the couch (I do not let the others on the couch but the fiance had always let her get on the furniture, I kicked her out of the bed but didn't try to train her off the couch) is a runty lab mix, she likes to walk but isn't well behaved on the leash.
    The belgian shepherd is my daughter's dog, I run with him a few times a week, she was unemployed when he showed up so was able to train him extensively and he is a joy to walk with.

8xj06w116z69.jpg
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    tumblr_odih9bKh8g1smk8lko2_1280.jpg

This is Chloe. She's an 8 year old Australian Cattle Dog mix that my family has had since she was 4-6 months old. She was living with my mother being free fed (with another dog in the house), while I was living in a place that had no pets allowed. In May, I was able to move into a better place that allows pets, and I took her back with me. Unfortunately, she gained a lot of weight in the years we were apart. A Lot of weight. She was actually a main inspiration for me to lose. Her SW: 70 lb, CW: 56.6 lb, GW: appx 40lb, give or take. It's been tough, since I started going to the gym. I started doing half of my cardio walking her 3 days a week, and the other half at the gym. Otherwise, I just don't have the time.

We're also limited on what we can do. She's got a Luxating Patella, and any hard impact activity can cause her to injure her ACL. She's currently on the diet, plus she's taking Dasuquin (joint supplements) every day.

Click the 'Spoiler' to see the weight comparison picture. Remember to erase the image links if you're quoting my post. :)
    tumblr_odih9bKh8g1smk8lko1_1280.png
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I have two! A 5 year old 4 lb. Chihuahua named Ote (who "walks" in a stroller due to bad knees) and a 10 month old 150 lb. Bullmastiff named Dutch. And yes they are best buddies! (IG: @oteanddutch)
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This is Sabrina. She's an 8-year-old rescue Heinz 57 - and she's made of nothing but love. She was 2 when we got her, and scared of us, of everyone else, of her own shadow. Now, her tail wags all the time and she thinks everyone she meets is probably going to pet her. Having this dog is one of the more rewarding experiences of my life. (And hey - we're in the Jeep!)

yxknw7heac7p.jpg

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My other dog, Titan, is a 2-year-old Husky/GSD mix. He's beautiful, and a complete doofus and sometimes kind of an a-hole. Ha! He was supposed to be DH's dog - I didn't want to get another dog but DH wore me down. Now? I love that dog. He's definitely MY dog. I don't seem to have any pictures of him on this computer, though.

HE likes to run with me, and he's been a little restless this summer. It's really the only thing I'm looking forward to with the cooler weather - getting Titan back out running with me.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    My boy is Bruno. He is a brindle staffy mix almost 11 years old. Had him since he was a nutty little puppy.I'm at work so will try a post a pic later.

A year ago I had 3 dogs. I have lost 2 to cancer and one was only a couple of weeks ago. Still very sad.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    7a3e5jzhghxm.jpeg

The two on the left we lost last year, within a month of each other. One to cancer and one to diabetes and old age (15). Snoopy the beagle is old and sore now, and doesn't play at all anymore.
  • jm216
    Options
    I need more dog pics <3