Canine Club for people and pets

Options

Replies

• jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    91ydh7z8b2lv.jpeg
    Here's my rescue baby Scout (she's a lab/pointer mix) taking a stroll across my furniture. She is getting better on our walks so soon she will become my running buddy.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
    Options
    My Tyson, he's a boxer pitbull mix.
    6xkccmpa6jj5.jpg
    tbb0sdtw0163.jpg

These were taken last year while on the way to go run, my husband was driving and I took pictures. I can't run with him on a leash though cause he likes to chase after squirrels, rabbits, leaves blowing in the wind, and weird noises. I take him out to different nature trails near my area so I don't have to worry about running into other people.

I love the"objects in mirror are closer than they appear!"
  • jm216
    Options
    91ydh7z8b2lv.jpeg
    Here's my rescue baby Scout (she's a lab/pointer mix) taking a stroll across my furniture. She is getting better on our walks so soon she will become my running buddy.

Scout is stealth.., like a very large cat.:)
  • KettleBelle68
    KettleBelle68 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is my walking buddy, Beau. We average 2 miles a day together. Love seeing all the pics of all the 4 footed walkers out there!

0s47q5j4gnvp.jpeg
  • jm216
    Options
    What is you cutest or funniest dog story?
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Here's our rescue Labs Barley and Daisy - Barley is 6 and Daisy just 7 months. Both are just great dogs and Barley and I do some agility together which is great fun and he's amazing at it. Here in the UK it isn't often too hot to walk although Daisy being a pup is on limited walks whilst she grows.

zzwasycehcn7.jpg
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    What is you cutest or funniest dog story?

We gave our dogs some very long bully sticks as a treat. They are both diggers, and like to bury their cookies, so we generally try to prevent them from taking them outside. (They dig up these brown grotesque decaying things a week later, thinking that we're going let them eat them.)

Well, one of my pups managed to smuggle the bully stick outside, and started digging, digging, to bury the stick. She tried to put the long stick in the hole (nope), so she kept on digging, digging, until we could only see her tail sticking up from the hole. She tries to put the stick in there, still doesn't fit.

So she gives up on that hole and tries digging a new trench a foot over :)

We were watching from the window and couldn't stop laughing.

But seriously, these fur babies produce new hilarious stories every day.
  • jm216
    Options
    How hilarious! They worked so hard at it too. :D
    If only obedience classes included a little physics for them.
  • JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Whether you've been walking your dog forever, or have been wanting to, this is your opportunity to join!

My name is Jill and I have a Golden Retriever named Roxie. She is my loyal walking buddy who never turns me down and gets me out of bed in the morning. Tell us about yourself and your dog(s).

• JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm Jennifer and I have two golden retrievers -Jes and Wayl -who are my walking buddies.
    The literally nudge me, every night, no matter what the weather, an hour before dark, to take them for their hike through the countryside.
    They do not take 'let's stay in by the fire' for an answer.
  • melodysf10
    melodysf10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A dog thread? Count me in!
    I have a French bulldog named Twiggy. She isn't much of an athlete though, more of a couch potato type.
    isa02g2gco03.jpeg
  • jm216
    Options
    Jennifer, Melody and Liberty...what beautiful and sweet dogs you have!
  • jm216
    Options
    <3 I need more dog photos! Please share your dogs and cats with us. If I had my way....and more property...I'd have at least another dog...or 4... And some cats.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Wally Wally Waldo (aka the cactus kid, bouncy, dorkus) is my walking buddy. He will be 1 year old in a month. We try to go 3-4 miles each day on top of what he does with my husband. It's hard to say what he enjoys chasing more: roadrunners, rabbits, lizards, small birds or squirrels.6rvkwtjh527j.jpeg
    nq3t9ahnsgw5.jpeg
  • jm216
    Options
    What is he staring at in the first picture?
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The latest addition to my fur family:

jk996e3sqwbj.jpg
    Oh my gosh! That face. <3

• Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    makingmark wrote: »
    260b2prwd7sw.jpg

idjug0rq5x00.jpg

Terrier mix known as Sammy or a string of swear words if I happen to leave any food or garbage not locked up when I leave the house. He hates staying in the house, but doesn't like long walks although he will go on them with me. He just tries to go in any house we pass as we head out and pulls me all the way back.

Such a precious baby.