• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    aoilp0m67icq.jpg

That first date description though!

This is epic!
    ETA is he sitting on the toilet? Who knew inmates were the ideal men because being locked up means they can't cheat. He's definitely going for his USP's!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    My best dates have always been with Italian men.

When the jizz hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore...

Haah haah! :smiley:

my last boyfriend was from CT (Avon)...he turned out to be married. So my opinion of guys from CT (especially the Portuguese ones) are pretty low.

I'll stick with the NJ *kitten*.
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    aoilp0m67icq.jpg

I'm dying, this killed me. omg... hahahahahaha
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    About 4 years ago I met a guy on OKC that I wasn't really interested in but I went out with him anyway. I had to pick him up across town because his car had just died and he hadn't gotten a new one yet. I didn't go inside his place because he had a weird roommate that lived in his dining room. He had made no plan, so we went to Bass Pro to look around. He made fun of all the mannequins in camo holding guns and he didn't understand any of the funny t-shirts. We spent all our time talking about politics and religion.

It was probably one of my lamest dates ever, but he was pretty awesome so I kept him.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    aoilp0m67icq.jpg

I can't even...it's like...what??

But maybe he's your soulmate....

OK well help me come up with a good response to "Hey there pretty thang". I don't want to miss my chance and let the good ones pass me by.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    aoilp0m67icq.jpg

I can't even...it's like...what??

But maybe he's your soulmate....

OK well help me come up with a good response to "Hey there pretty thang". I don't want to miss my chance and let the good ones pass me by.

I have a feeling his vocabulary is pretty limited. Keep it simple...just say "heyyyyy". He'll know it's true love!
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    So, question to the women:
    You see a poorly spelled profile. What's your reaction to the bad grammar?

When someone says your sexy.... What bothers you more, is it the grammar or the lack of substance/creativity??
    Same with the their versus there.

Gets popcorn.

I can overlook typos and occasional short hand/text speak, but I don't want to feel like I'm talking to a teenager so keep it to a minimum.
    Aren't you in CT?

I'd have thought you would run into the preppy ivy league dudes or the wall street types.

Sure if I wanted to date a homosexual cocaine addict that'll bore me to death talking about stocks and microbrews.

Years ago I went on a date with a homosexual cocaine addict. It was great - we both had a mutual love for Lulu and Jim Morrison's thighs. He didn't drink microbrews though (he spent too much time in the bathroom to order a drink).
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I was talking to this guy on PoF (what is it with PoF??!!) and we decided to meet one Saturday night. He lived in Hoboken so I decided to go there because Hoboken is a good time, lots to do and it's a fun little city with great views of the NYC skyline.

Since I was driving there we decided that I would pick him up at his apartment and then we'd drive around together to find parking. So after I pick him up (he was waiting outside of his building) we decided that we'd play some pool, have a few beers and then grab a bite to eat.

The date started out good. We found a lot to park in and then took a cab to a pool hall. He seemed nice and playing pool was a good choice because it was an "activity" and since I really don't know how to play pool very well it gave him a little boost to "teach me".

So he bought the first round of beers and when we were done I bought the 2nd round. When it was time to leave he had to pay for the pool table for the hour we played. He gives his credit card to the guy and it's declined. So the guy tries again and the card is declined again and then the guy says that the credit card machine had been acting up all day and blah blah. My date didn't have any cash on him so I had to pay for the table ( I think it was about $12).

So we leave and we're going to get some food. He wanted to take another cab, but since he had no cash on him to pay the cabbie I suggested we walk to someplace close by. So we chose this sushi place...I noticed an ATM across the street and was like "maybe you should hop into Citibank to make sure there's nothing wrong with your card?" and he's like "nah - it's fine because I just used it this morning..."

So we order food and drinks and he started to get a little 'handsy' and kept suggested we go back to his apartment to "watch TV and cuddle". I was like "no...ummm not tonight...I just met you". It was still pretty early (about 9pm on a Saturday night) so I was like "well maybe after we eat we can grab a drink somewhere instead?" He kept going on and on about how much he likes to cuddle and I'm patiently waiting for the foods to arrive because I was getting uncomfortable.

So the bill comes, he gives his credit card and of course it's declined again. So I shell out the $85 dollars for dinner. I once again suggested him running across to Citibank to check his account. He says "well I have another credit card at my apartment...let's go there so I can get it! Or you can just stay and cuddle with me!" So I'm like "no...I think I should just head home". Now, we still had to take a cab back to where I parked my car and THEN I still had to drop him off at this place so now I'm getting annoyed at myself. We hale a cab and end up sharing it with another couple. He was all over me and kept trying to make out with me and it was just so uncomfortable. The other couple looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

So finally we get to his apartment and I'm praising Little Baby Jesus for that this night is finally over. He once again tries to get me to cuddle with him in his apartment. I once again say "nope".

I thought that the whole thing was over ...until I realized that he left his jacket in my car. He started texting me Sunday afternoon about picking his jacket up...but I didn't want to meet him and I certainly didn't want him know where I lived. So I told him that he could pick it up from me at work Monday and that I'd leave it with the receptionist. Then he went totally off the rails on me saying "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!! Why didn't you want to cuddle with me??!!"

I was honest and told him that they whole cuddling thing was getting creepy.

I left his stupid jacket with the building security guard and didn't hear from him again. But he changed the About Me section of his PoF profile to "I'm looking for cuddle dates. I just want someone to come over and cuddle with me under my blankets"
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    arleban wrote: »
    Can someone explain too long to read

Yes it means that someone thinks that a post or written passage is too long for their attention span, so they didn't read what was there.

Lol you're funny

Sorry, a bad date with a guy who obviously didn't have money to pay for the date and then tried to lure her into staying at his apartment to "cuddle".
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

@Villae81 sorry...my dating stories are long, but mildly entertaining
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28

Did you demand a refund??

@Cutaway_Collar I should have kept his stupid jacket as collateral. The night cost me well over $100!
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28

@Cutaway_Collar I should have kept his stupid jacket as collateral. The night cost me well over $100!

Make a dating horror story book. That $100 was just an investment for your new career.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    arleban wrote: »
    @AskTracyAnnK28

Make a dating horror story book. That $100 was just an investment for your new career.

I can contribute. Hell, I need a job anyways so sounds like a solid idea!
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Dude REALLY wanted to cuddle.