Options
    *waves*

Have to get back to the madness.

Hugs for Everybody!

Re in TX
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Heather, and Miriam, we live in a bi-level so living on one level is not an option. Main living area is up the stairs, I can't really call it upstairs. When you come in the front door you are immediately forced to choose going up or down a flight of stairs. Family room which Charlie inhabits as his hang out, laundry room and storage is down there. Bathrooms are up the stairs. As far as renting it, I know that bi-levels don't sell well and I doubt they would rent well. We would need the money from the sale of this house in order to buy a new home. Plus there is no way I want to be a land lord. If we were thinking of only ourselves, I would love a patio home. We have several neighborhoods of patio homes, nice house, a little on the smaller size and a very small back yard.

Joyce, Indiana
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Hi all: Drizzly, rainy day today. I went to women's group at church. We had a speaker from Habitat for Humanity who was quite informative. I think our group of women may volunteer to take lunch to workers on a regular basis. This is one of their needs. Lunch was a potluck, hard to calculate calories and I have not done much exercise as the weather is so gloomy. Will work on my weights and rider exercises this afternoon.

Barbie - So hope you get some useful information from the x-rays since they caused so much pain.

Allie - You really did start your day off on the wrong foot. Hopefully it can only get better.

Becca - You go girl! You know how to do this and it sounds as if you have a good start.

Joyce - Changing houses is a very hard decision. We lived in our old house for 37 years and I loved it but I am glad to be in a house now that is all on one level and has a walk-in shower for my DH. You are right about all of the stuff though. It really accumulated over those 37 years. I agree with someones suggestion to get someone to come in and help sort through it. I did this for my DM and just having a second person there really works to help make decisions.

Sending healing angels to all who need them and congratulations to those with victories, Sue in WA
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI<from Rainy IL.
    Had pt today,gave me ex to do 2xs a day til I see ortho dr.Can`t bend as Im in the splint,but can do ex still.
    My left leg is getting so bowlegged,and painful,which makes walking difficult.Im hoping the leg holds out til dr can operate.
    Welcome any new ladies.We can do this.One day at a time.
    hugs jane
  • ilikegardens
    ilikegardens Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Back again...

Pip, time's getting really short for your bike ride. May you and Kirby have a marvelous time!

Re, I looked up the book, and the information I gave earlier was correct.

Barbie, I hope the docs figure out what can reduce your pain. Chronic and acute pain is horrible to live with.

Welcome to all newbies!!

I'm heading into my worst time of year with depression creeping around the edges. It's always a little frightening. Exercise helps, but not enough. Please send good thoughts, I could use the support.

On the weight front I'm doing well. I've lost about 20 pounds from my "typical" (but not desirable) weight over the past 5 years or 6 years. I'm stronger, and I look fitter. All good. My aches and pains are manageable. I'm now 217 pounds. My first goal is 200 and then we'll see. I'd love to be 180 or so (I'm tall and strong).

In a week and a half I'm going to visit DD and DGS (he's 1 next week). DSL will be out of town. It will only be for a couple of days, but at least it's something.

KarenE

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:
    ride hm 2 gym- 13.15min, 13.3amph, 145mhr, 2.9mi = 103c
    SPIN- 41min, 86r, 80w, 9-11g, 130ahr, 140mhr, 17.3mi = 277c
    ride gym 2 dome- 5.30min, 15.4amph, 140mhr, 1.4mi = 62c
    ride dome 2 hm- 19.08min, 8.1amph, 145mhr, 2.5mi = 167c
    total cal 609
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    Back again...

Pip, time's getting really short for your bike ride. May you and Kirby have a marvelous time!

Re, I looked up the book, and the information I gave earlier was correct.

Barbie, I hope the docs figure out what can reduce your pain. Chronic and acute pain is horrible to live with.

Welcome to all newbies!!

I'm heading into my worst time of year with depression creeping around the edges. It's always a little frightening. Exercise helps, but not enough. Please send good thoughts, I could use the support.

On the weight front I'm doing well. I've lost about 20 pounds from my "typical" (but not desirable) weight over the past 5 years or 6 years. I'm stronger, and I look fitter. All good. My aches and pains are manageable. I'm now 217 pounds. My first goal is 200 and then we'll see. I'd love to be 180 or so (I'm tall and strong).

In a week and a half I'm going to visit DD and DGS (he's 1 next week). DSL will be out of town. It will only be for a couple of days, but at least it's something.

KarenE

i have friday off, thats when we're driving up there, then the weekend starts!! so tomorrow is my last work day! whoo whoooooooo
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    KarenE, I struggle with depression in the fall and winter, too. I just made an appointment today to see my primary care to go back on Effexor. I have actually been off it, taking just buproprion, for two years but I SHOULD have gone back on it last fall/ winter. The holidays were miserable for me last year- no joy, just work. So when I felt my mood slipping, I decided to get right in before I get to the point I cannot. My early warning signs are: wanting to stay in bed instead of getting up in the morning; overeating and eating junk; not able to get myself to do things around the house; and isolating- avoiding people. I do find that exercise is essential to maintain my mental health, and full spectrum lights all over the house are also essential for me. And coffee. Lots of coffee. Strong coffee. Side effects of my meds are sleepiness so the coffee is essential to combat that. Luckily, since I have been on meds for the majority of the past 40 years, since 19, I respond quickly to going back on antidepressants, not having to wait four to six weeks for them to work. So by October I should be back to baseline.

Joyce, I lived in a house like yours for about a year as a kid. I did not like it at all. But I had come from an antebellum house in Nashville TN that was all on one level for the most part, and was gorgeous. So 1960s architecture did nothing for me! The antebellum house was the Episcopal church rectory- waterford crystal chandelier in the dining room, marble fireplaces in the living room AND master bedroom, french doors out to a formal rose garden, bay windows, huge mullioned window in the dining room, etc. I guess that is where my love for old houses, and dislike of new, started! (Antebellum means pre Civil War.)
  • ilikegardens
    ilikegardens Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Miriam, thanks so much. Yes, I'm going to my doctor to adjust my meds on Friday. I'm hoping that I'm catching the downswing early enough this year. I don't do so well with the full spectrum lights--they really make me excessively hyper so I don't function well. Being outside helps.

KarenE
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    Options
    KarenE - I hope you will be able to stave off the depression. Good thoughts coming your way {{{{{hugs}}}}}

You said earlier that 'if' you start a post and then need to go away and then come back, you lose it. I have a suggestion that a lot of us do.

We open up a Word Processing program; and minimize each MFP and the WPP and put them side-by-side. When you come to the site in the first place by clicking on the gray star; it will take you back to your last post. Then you can make, or not, remarks or suggestions or ask questions, rant or rave, etc., to each post after yours (if you want to). That way you can 'save' the WPP document and close it out and name it something; call it back up and continue typing. Then when you get to the end; you'll be able to 'cut and paste' your remarks from you WPP, into that 'last' yellow box ... paste it there; then, go back and delete the WPP document. Then you can 'expand' the MFP and read through what you've typed, make changes, highlight things, proofread, put in an emoticon from the choices at the top of the box.

One thing you cannot do, is to go 'back' a page (unless you 'save' the typing you've done by 'posting' it. It you want to 'edit' it, you have 1 hour to do so. To do that ... roll your cursor over the upper right-hand corner of you recently posted post; and make your changes. But, if you are going to go off and left your posting/typing ... you'd be better off to go ahead and post it; so that the many people that are all posting at the same time (all over the world). It's a lot easier than it sounds. You also are able to comment on several things on several pages.

If you have any further questions about this ... feel free to ask me, or anyone that does it. I know I am going to have to 'ask' someone how to 'post pictures'. I haven't posted any pictures ... well, maybe one; but, I have issues with my short-term memory bank.

Today, I have my 'wellness check-up' [paid by insurance]. Met a 'new' PA; and she was wonderful. Then I went to get weighed in ... have gained 3lbs; but, I spent 10 days in Louisiana ... eating that type of food - Cajun, steaks, baked potatoes, BBQ chicken, ribs ... then we also went to a restaurant that served good old Southern cooking in MS. The owner came around the room and sang to the patrons. The fried chicken was to 'die' for! Best I have had since I was a teenager, living at home. Maid 'tried' to teach me to cook, my Mother wanted me to 'stay out of her way'. Best fried chicken, homemade biscuits, and chicken & dumplings ... ever! My Mother's biscuits were flat and as hard as a 'hockey puck'. She worked them to much (according to Nannie-L). Now you can buy frozen biscuits that taste like homemade - fluffy and all that.

Had to laugh at my DDnL#2 about her making my DYS some 'chicken & dumplings' and he hurt her feelings by saying they were awful. She said she's never made them since. I asked her if she used noodles or did she roll them out like biscuits. She told me how she made them, and wasn't any different from those I grew up eating. Like the Cracker Barrel Chicken & Dumplings. She's a good cook, everything is 'home-made' ... but, she does cook things a bit different than I am used to cooking the same dish. For example: her potato salad is a lot more like 'chunky mashed potatoes' ... here, we cut up the cooked potatoes in cubes (once they are cooked and cooled). My DDnL#1 makes the best 'red potato salad' ... cooks the small red potatoes but she does not peel them. That is one of her dishes she has to make at Thanksgiving to go with the ham.

We had a good trip out and back; Cracker went with us ... and 'no gators got her'. It's mating season for them, so they tend to roam. One night there were some coyotes out just past the lighted area. All the dogs were 'inside'. Their 'lake place' is 11 miles on a winding road off the 'main' highway. They actually live in Vidalia at the house she had; and the 'lake place' was the place DYS lived before they married. It is a 'perk' of his job. Opening season of dove hunting. Wednesday was opening day for gators. We weren't there; but, they were trying to catch and kill a gator that was over 10 feet long. They will walk a long way to get to a pond or lake. The place is on a slough; and the gators have killed his neighbors' (across the slough) ducks. Once October 1st rolls around they will be staying out there most of the time.

Welcome to all the 'newbies' ... let us know what you prefer to be called, and tell us a little about yourself, family, hobbies, etc. We are all here to 'encourage' each other.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} to everybody who are making changes, or having health issues. After some tests at my GYN's office, they are referring me to my Neurologists because of tremors in my hands (partly due to medications I take); and, because I was told to put one foot in front of the other and walk to the nurse, turn around and walk back. I had told him that if I ever got 'stopped' by the police and given a 'field test' for DUI; I don't drink and drive; but, if I had to do the same thing ... I'd be taken into the station and they'd have to do a 'blood test'. I got stopped once (I figured it was because I was speeding); but, it was because I had not 'dimmed' my high beams. I looked up in the rearview mirror and saw him turn around and put on his lights. I told DMGD to make sure she had her shoulder strap on correctly (which she did). He asked me 'if I had been drinking' and I told him that I don't drink. He looked over at my DMGD and asked her if she had her seat belt on. She pulled it out and said, 'Yes sir, my Nana says that she'd beat my @$$ if I did not wear it correctly'. I thought he was going to ROTGLHAO. He then said, 'well, get familiar with how to dim your lights [it was a 'new-to-me' car] and dim them. That is usually what makes most DUI stops ... not dimming lights. That next day, I sat in my car and read through the manual. The only thing I could never get to work properly was our GPS. Apparently, the owners before us had family living in Idaho. I about kicked it in, because it kept saying, 'in a quarter of a mile, if possible, make a "U" turn'. This went on every 1/4th mile. I don't know what I hit; but, it finally stopped and we never used it again. My new Honda does not have one in it; but, it only holds one CD at a time; whereas the last one held 6. I called the dealership and was told that most people 'live steam' their music. DUH?

I've got to call DirecTV and ask them about getting 'live streaming' ... DYS says there is something you can plug into the TV and get any movie you want ... past or present. Sounds like something I would enjoy.

Lenora
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Ladies,

Heather, when your DGS is learning Spanish, you two can speak it to each other.

VickieNE, sorry to hear about the deaths and especially the 15 year old. It doesn’t matter that you have no excuse about the weight gain….trust me, it doesn’t change an ounce. All any of us can do is our best, so put on your “do my best hat” and just start moving forward. You know you can do this. Fun? He!! no it’s not always fun. But we can do it and the rewards are worth it.

Re, sorry you will be so busy at work this week. The nerve of them to take your time away from us!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Barbie, how wonderful to get in to see the neurosurgeon sooner, even if it took some rescheduling. Hope you get some good news.

Charleen, so sorry to hear you are getting old. Or was it older? I on the other hand feel so much younger than I did 3 years ago, so I ignore the number and go with feeling younger all the time. facebook-cute-giggle-smiley-emoticon.gif

Carey, so glad you are on the road to recovery. That had to really be a drag while covering for so many others.

Katla, I hope that your DH does go to the gym and does a mild workout.

Allie, what a bummer about the freezer. Hope things work out and you don’t lose any food.

Heather, that is sad that your DS and DDIL feel they need you less. They can’t have such beautiful children and not expect the Grandparents to be there all the time!!! Give me their contact info and I’ll set them straight. Lol Just enjoy the time you have, my friend. For sure, don’t take it personally.

Janice, welcome. This is a great place for support and information so come often. Please tell us a bit more about yourself to help us get to know you. We also appreciate it if you will sign each post with the name you want to be called and a location.

Dsh, welcome to you also. We are happy to support any and all on this life journey.

Joyce, I hope the injection helps. So sorry the Icy Hot didn’t do the trick. DH hates it but I actually love moving to get that purging done. I’m afraid we will be in this house until one of us can’t do the stairs any longer. I’d love a ranch!

CarolGA, glad you had your NSV. You need to get your head around no upset when your DH has a show. You know it only affects you. ((((Hugs))))

Juanita, well we don’t feel like you are an outsider, so get over it My Friend. Hope you have a good time on your outing.

Joyce, when I was in real estate tri levels weren’t the first choice for many but the still sold. You seem to get more square footage for the money in them.

Jane, sending healing thoughts your way. I also hope your leg holds out.

KarenE, you have our support for your depression. Do remember that exercise helps and know how much it will help other things too. We are here for you.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto any Newbies that I missed. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I got my nails done today. They really needed it! Tomorrow is back to the gym. I somewhat overdid last time by increasing my weights a bit too much. Have had real soreness in mid back. I also rode the recumbent bike longer than normal and walked on the treadmill some, which I never do. I hope to have a good workout tomorrow but since I’m about to fall asleep on the keyboard, think I’ll head to bed.
    Sending love and good thoughts to all of you and I hope you all have a Happy and Healthy Day! rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif

Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, blow.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Miriam, I absolutely love the description of your childhood home. I would have loved to just peek inside.

DJ, yeah, our home has the square footage. Each level is 1100 sq foot. But it is 3 bedroom upstairs, a living room and kitchen. So two of the bedrooms are kind of small. Well I think the bedroom I sleep in is 10x10. A dresser and double bed and it's full. But to buyers these days 2200 square ft can be kind of small. The kitchen is a horrible set up, very little counter space. It would be good for a flipper to buy, gutt and rent out. But it was built in 1978 and has all original windows and doors. So it need work for it to be of any interest to anyone. But it's mine.

Joyce, Indiana
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Becca: You go girl! You can do this! :smiley:

Carol: My house is full of family treasures I've been instructed to pass on to my kids from my mom. They really don't want them and here I sit. I have a clue how you're feeling & don't now what to do with my own situation. :ohwell:

Joyce: I think Heather and Miriam have excellent ideas for your home. Moving your every day life into the floor that has the best access is a wonderful notion, and putting guest rooms on the other levels is smart. You love to have family over. If I remember correctly, your house has a split entry. Perhaps a chair lift could solve the stair problem and get you from level to level. Good luck. :heart:

Sue: I type everything in a word document and add the hearts & flowers there. Then I copy and paste it into the reply spot. It could work for you. :flowerforyou:

Dr. Katie: We use electric drip coffee makers. The one that we just bought and took back was faulty. We exchanged it for another one that works great. I chose the pots I have because of the bakelite plastic pour spouts that are less likely to drip. I don't like the glass carafes with the little glass spout molded in to the rest of the pot. I find them drippy and I get coffee spots all over my counter that need cleaning up. One of ours is a Melita and the other is a Mr. Coffee. Good news. Mr. Coffee pot #2 works just fine. :bigsmile:

KarenE: I've always struggled with day length depression. I'm told that it is a common problem for people born in the long days of spring and summer. A number of years ago we began shifting all our interior lights to daylight temperature bulbs. They really help with the short, dark days of fall and winter. I also take an antidepressant every day and vitamin D3 is a Godsend. I haven't had serious depression issues since we did this. :noway: :bigsmile:

Barbie: I hope that you enjoy the ferry ride tomorrow and the appointment results in a plan of action that solves the problem you're having with pain. :heart:

DJ: DH didn't go to the gym today. He's had digestive issues that keep him close to the loo. I'm hoping for Friday. I had a great yoga class and am delighted that I went. :smiley:

Have a good rest of your day and I hope tomorrow is filled with good things.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of deep water today. The plan for tomorrow is to do an ASAP Fitness DVD with Paul Katemi

Before exercise went to Bi-Lo to get items on sale, then exercise, then went to the Salvation Army. They are practically sold out of all their Halloween items! Then home, on the computer some, got dinner ready to microwave, then strung popcorn, had dinner, then ceramics. I got two colors of my "patriotic" snail done. Only have 3 more to go

Sue in TX - sure hope you're better today

katla - one thing I never understood was why the schools would have kids go back to school when the schools aren't air conditioned yet they are to go back in august.

Liz - glad the walking is getting easier for you. I love walking in the water. I love the feel of the resistance of the water on my body. The only problem is that it also reminds me just how much flab I have :(

KJ - I think your idea of having to walk for a beer is a great one! I'm sure it'll help you succeed.

katla - you're so lucky your hubby will go to the gym with you. I remember once when I was working at the Y. vince needed to pick me up. It was wintertime and very cold so I told him to come inside and just sit at one of the tables. Do you know that he wouldn't even come in and just sit, he waited in the car. I'd told him that I might be late (maybe I would have to help a member, which happened frequently).

Janice - welcome. I bet if you go to the rec center you will meet other people who feel the same way as you do so that'll help you not to feel so intimidated. Now get moving!!!!

Heather - to me, it's amazing how you get into a habit. The hard part is that others aren't the same way so sometimes there's very little to eat when you go out. Now I have no desire for a bun on my sandwich or bread sticks/rolls before a meal. But that's because I've formed that habit.

Last night when we were at Mexican Train, this lady brought another lady a birthday cake. Cheri (the other lady whose birthday it was) asked Shari (the lady whose house it was at) if she'd like some cake. Shari said "no, I'm trying to lose weight". She's been trying for years, and only gotten heavier. You should see what she eats! No wonder she's not losing weight. But that's her excuse. Sorry, just had to rant. She's not exactly my favorite person.

dsh - welcome. Small goals at first is the way to go!

Am scheduled for my mammogram friday so they called today to get my preadmission info. No big deal

tomorrow I go to the Green Room in the morning the later to see the IDR for the first show.

Joyce - I can understand your feeling, but remember that you are in a different stage of your life now. Charlie has a good idea of wanting a ranch style house. The house we have has all the living area on one floor. It's not a technical ranch. But we do have a large downstairs. So I'm sure you can find something that will meet your family's needs. I understand how you feel about moving out of the house. That's how I felt when we moved from Stroudsburg to Kennett Square. So many memories in that house. But you know something? We made new memories in Kennett Square and now more here in NC.

Juanita - posting about yourself isn't selfish at all. We want to get to know you. Post what you can and would like to post. We just want to hear from you. Trust me, no one is going to judge you. Have fun at the camp!

Did I miss that one of NYKaren's goals is to have no shopping? I don't think I could do that. No, I take that back, I KNOW I couldn't do it.

miriam - that antebellum house sound so wonderful!

OK ladies - I have a quandry. We're having a Halloween party. There is one lady in Newcomers who needs a transport chair. I would love for her to be able to come to the party, I think she would. But the problem is how to get her into our house. Now I'm sure the people next door to us wouldn't mind her hubby parking in their driveway. There wouldn't be any steps at all from there into our downstairs where I think most people will be anyway (Vince doesn't necessarily). But how to get her in here? I thought of a wooden ramp, but to buy all the lumber is really expensive. The best thing I can think of would be a full sized wheelchair (I think I can borrow one from the church or somewhere) and push it on the grass. Of course, this is assuming that the ground isn't wet. Does anybody else have any suggestions?

Michele in NC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Joyce wrote "We had this house built in 1998, Michelle was born here, I watched both girls go off to kindergarten from here, graduate high school, proms, I could go on and on."

I had no idea Michelle is so young. You mentioned she was born at this house and the house was built in 1998. Or did I read something wrong?

Change is never easy for me, but once I move on most often am glad to have done so. I think is mostly that I let the thot of anything changing scare me.

Janetr OKC
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK

Good morning ladies hope you are all as well as you can be. After a gorgeous sunny day yesterday it is now pouring with rain, [sigh] the vagaries of British weather still I suppose that's why we have "a green and pleasant land"
    Weight is bobbing up and down at the moment as I get nearer to goal, need to be stricter with logging. Was good yesterday cooked DH one of his favourites 'sausage and mash and onion gravy' I had baked marrow with Quorn mince filling. It wasn't bad but would not bother buying a marrow it was just a courgette which DH had left on plant too long so had to use it up.

Enjoy today (I know it's early where you are) am just about to go put meal in crockpot and then do workout, probably cardio as I used weights yesterday
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK
    Did put an emoticon at the end but it didnt appear??? I do this on my ipad
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,705 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies~
    Well I woke up at 3:30 ,so have laundry in the wash doing the sheets...
    My friend's wake is tomorrow night from 4-7 and I will go after I get out of work..there having a celebration of life sunday at the fireman's grounds and I will attend that too, though Tom doesn't know it yet.. he is in a crabby mood so I am staying out of his way.. so will let what ever is bothering him blow over,
    Next weekend is my aun'ts memorial service up in N.H. will get out of work at 5 and drive 4 hrs up with my dad to my SIL family place and stay over friday and saterday night, and then home sunday...
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,214 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I want to get out of my house, not because I don't like the house, I do, but I hate not living in a city. I like to walk everywhere. Can't stand having to get in a car for a pint of milk. And we only have one car between us. Very infrequent buses. Grrrrrrrrrr! I don't think I will get DH to move to a city again. He likes to step out into the lanes and fields.
    I would love to move into Winchester or Brighton/Hove. Both beautiful cities with lovely old buildings and a dynamic life. But MEGA expensive. We would have to downsize. A small townhouse would suit me as I feel stairs are good for health, but a new apartment with large balcony would be more practical. The old ones do not have good noise insulation which is vital for me. I do not want to hear my neighbours. New apartments are built to high noise insulation standards.
    Oh well, I am working on him very, very slowly. :ohwell:

Heather UK

PS - Katla is right, we should not burden our children with all our old junk. They have the future to think about, not the past. I do have some old inherited junk which my kids definitely do not want. My memories are irrelevant to them. That is one reason I am writing my autobiography - if it's all in a book it only takes up a tiny bit of space on a shelf or on a Cloud. :laugh:

Penny - Hope you are OK. :flowerforyou: