Team Fit- July

Options
124»

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    Sorry I've been quiet lately. But since the party. I decided to take a little week break from working out hard and watching EVERYTHING I eat. I needed a little break. Plus, my fiance and me are starting INSANITY this Monday. I have stilll been doing yoga and taking long walks with my dog.
    I haven't not workout out this long in a while. And in all honesty I can't wait for Monday cause I really want to get my INSANITY journey started.
    I've also been doing Saturday Fit Club with other beachbody coaches, last week we did Power 90 and this week we are doing Brazil Butt Lift, and you all know that I'm good at that one, so I'm looking forward to it. I also found another fit club on Thrusday nights about 20 minutes from my house so I might start going to that b/c its always fun to workout with a group and they are free.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! :flowerforyou: Hope y'all are doing well. Well, this past week has been a bust for me - I didn't work out and didn't track calories at all. I'm just going to chalk this up to a week off, but I'm back as of today! Went for a 3 mile run this morning - that always feels great!

Ariel - don't sweat the job. Something will come along. You should definitely go back to school, if that's what you want to do.

Gaby - good luck with Insanity!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ariel - sorry you didn't get that job. I am back on the job hunt too.
    Kim, Lisa & Gaby - nothing wrong with taking a little time off every once in awhile. Just remember to come back! :smile:

I'm doing pretty well. I'm thinking maybe I should start to focus on tone. I am doing 100% cardio right now; maybe I should cut it down to half cardio and half toning exercises. Or just add toning to the cardio I'm already doing. I just hate being at the gym longer than an hour... lol
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - I made our new August thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109992-team-fit-august