• UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's absolutely possible!

Would bang!
    tumblr_mpfcdghkJP1syeot2o1_500.gif

jenna.gif

Sooo...the real question here is "Can Women be JUST Friends?" :wink:

No, we can't! We're all sluts who have to do stuff to each other all the time. It's impossible to be friends. Finger friends? Sure. Just friends? No way.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's absolutely possible!

Would bang!
    tumblr_mpfcdghkJP1syeot2o1_500.gif

jenna.gif

Sooo...the real question here is "Can Women be JUST Friends?" :wink:

Yep, I agree, that is the real question. :smooched:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I can. Well, it depends on how you define friend.

friends.JPG
    tumblr_mmrpmmZ4nz1s7z2zno1_500.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I can. Well, it depends on how you define friend.

friends.JPG
    tumblr_mmrpmmZ4nz1s7z2zno1_500.gif

tumblr_lygrc3XhAU1ronaoqo1_500.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    tumblr_moxmq5r41c1snjkelo1_500.gif
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Of course they can, but circumstances and personalities can make it easier or harder. I've known my two best guy friends for about the same amount of time. With guy #1, it's always been platonic. He's a really great friend, always listens when I need to talk, always ready to go out and have a good time, always just easy to be around... But he's a people pleaser, and I'm not afraid to offend. He's significantly less emotional and impulsive than I am. I'm a lot more touchy-feely than he is. We have strongly different opinions on the big stuff like politics and religion. All of those things combined have prevented attraction or impulsive sexuality from ever coming up.

With guy #2, it's a little different... We have extremely similar views, so I feel like he really "gets" me. He loves hugs even more than I do. Our personalities just click a little better. On top of that, circumstances have on occasion led to us feeling very alone and in need of someone at the same time. We've had to "break up" once, when we realized we were behaving too couple-y for people who are supposed to be friends and don't want a relationship with one another. It's gotten a lot easier to be just friends now that we realize we can fall into that trap, and while I'm not worried about things going places we don't intend them to go, I also know we need to make a conscious effort to keep it that way and not follow impulsive emotions when one of us is upset.

ETA: While typing my long serious reply, banging and slutting it up happened. I want in!
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This is cracking me up!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Nope. Completely impossible.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    FD89Egs.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    FD89Egs.gif

catgif11.gif
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Yes they can. I have a best friend and he's been my best friend for 9 years now and no he's not gay but we have never touched each other in any kinda sexual way!!!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Turtle?

Bt2iD.gif
  • legreene515
    Options

With guy #2, it's a little different... We have extremely similar views, so I feel like he really "gets" me. He loves hugs even more than I do. Our personalities just click a little better. On top of that, circumstances have on occasion led to us feeling very alone and in need of someone at the same time. We've had to "break up" once, when we realized we were behaving too couple-y for people who are supposed to be friends and don't want a relationship with one another. It's gotten a lot easier to be just friends now that we realize we can fall into that trap, and while I'm not worried about things going places we don't intend them to go, I also know we need to make a conscious effort to keep it that way and not follow impulsive emotions when one of us is upset.

Are you taken? Because if not, this guy seems PERFECT for you.

I am very close to my guy friend. In fact, out of everyone I've met since I moved back home I feel like he "gets" me more than anyone. We have similar views. We love to talk about religion and books, and we're both intellectual types. We're both thinkers too.

That said, at first my husband was "put off" by my friendship with him. He told me that Friend only wants one thing from me. I backed away from Friend, and we do tend to back away when things seem too intimate for a friendship.

Now hubby has a best girl friend at work, and he doesn't care at all about my guy friend anymore. The thing is, I get WAY more flack about having a guy friend than he does about having a "girl" friend, even though he is just as close to his girl friend as I am to my guy friend.

Still-both of these people add to our lives, and in some respects they have taught us how to communicate with each other, so I think having them in our lives is a good thing--not a bad thing.

Or I guess we could all just get naked and bench press cats together...:noway:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    This is cracking me up!

butt-crack.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Turtle?

Bt2iD.gif

tumblr_mczurxdymF1qzlzhuo1_500.gif
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Of course they can be friends.
    friendswbenefits.jpg
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    tumblr_mpshdgZULZ1rsepxno1_400.gif
  • legreene515
    Options

Why?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Why?

Because interlocking parts are meant to interlock.