Can Men and Women be JUST Friends?

Options

Replies

• UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    OP do you want to have sex with every man you see? If not there's your answer.

And even in spite of attraction we, as human beings have control over our behaviour and can choose not to act on our desires. Some choose to, others don't, but it certainly can, and has been, done.

No. Only about 3/4ths of them! LOL.

I agree. Behavior can be controlled. It just seems like women are judged when they have a male friend outside of a primary relationship (more than men are). But maybe I feel that way, because I'm a girl and that's my perspective.

That's because we can't control ourselves. We're always 'asking for' sex with how we talk, how we dress, how we move, how we breathe, and how we eat an ice lolly or banana. We are incapable of keeping our legs together. So when we're seen with a male companion it's natural for males and even other females to assume we're opening our legs to him.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

And even in spite of attraction we, as human beings have control over our behaviour and can choose not to act on our desires. Some choose to, others don't, but it certainly can, and has been, done.

I agree. Behavior can be controlled. It just seems like women are judged when they have a male friend outside of a primary relationship (more than men are). But maybe I feel that way, because I'm a girl and that's my perspective.

That's because we can't control ourselves. We're always 'asking for' sex with how we talk, how we dress, how we move, how we breathe, and how we eat an ice lolly or banana. We are incapable of keeping our legs together. So when we're seen with a male companion it's natural for males and even other females to assume we're opening our legs to him.

I know. I just haven't figured out how to get these darn things close. They keep going all spread eagle on me!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

I know. I just haven't figured out how to get these darn things close. They keep going all spread eagle on me!

Try super glue
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?
    Only if you know the secret knock to get in. :smooched:

That would require me to bang against the door. I prefer to press the doorbell first.

Banging against doors can be fun. Just sayin.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?
    I don't know the secret knock, but my fingers know the password to the keypad...
    43584-Kitten-on-Keyboard-typing-gif-Yroy.gif
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    sarcasm-sign-o.gif
    [/quote]

Of course they can, and the answer is in the gif. Jim Parsons.

It helps if one or both are gay. Like Jim.
  • The_Enginerd
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?

That would require me to bang against the door. I prefer to press the doorbell first.

Just make sure they are securely latched or you are asking for an injury when they fly open mid bang.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options

Try super glue

I think by the time the 'super glue' is applied it's too late. That's why I am pregnant now. :tongue:
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?

Just make sure they are securely latched or you are asking for an injury when they fly open mid bang.

I am already injured, I got crutches, we are good. Bang away.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Try super glue

I was gonna try duct tape first. I heard it fixes EVERYTHING!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?

Oh I agree, but I like to push the button as well.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Yes. Can I unlock you?

bell-1.gif
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yes, no, maybe
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    in all truthfulness, yes, and its rather easy
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    in all truthfulness, yes, and its rather easy

definitely easy
  • The_Enginerd
    Options
    Be sure the lock is well lubricated before attempt to unlock it.

Gxf8B.jpg
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Yes...my bf doesn't think so and we've had a couple major fights about it.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I find it more difficult for me to be friends with girls. The only friends I have are male.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. Does that mean I can't have any friends and I have to bang them all?

Forever alone and a slut.

I like sluts.

tumblr_m5osgxWMKV1rn7k4f.gif

I'm MFP's Biggest slut! Can we all bang?

why not??
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's absolutely possible!

Would bang!
    tumblr_mpfcdghkJP1syeot2o1_500.gif

jenna.gif

tumblr_lxfuqnNEg41r3h4ef.gif

Bahaha...I LOVE Jenna Marbles!!!