What is the one food you can't even touch?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Peanut m&m's!
    Reese peanut butter cups.
    Starburst.
    Twizzlers or Red Vines
    Fritos
    Sour cream and onion flavored chips
    Cheetos or any kind of cheese puffs
    Oreos
    Cheez-Its
    Candy cane Hershey chocolates at Christmas

I love the real serious junk. I buy severely limited portions, for sure.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Queen Anne Cordial Cherries. Delicious high calorie sugar bombs. I have a really hard time putting those up and forgetting about them.

• arjohnson128
    arjohnson128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I go to a sushi restaurant frequently. I can't let myself eat any rolls (rice), otherwise I will eat 4 lbs of sushi... When I'm strong willed I order spicy tuna hand rolls, no rice, add cucumber and leave the rolls alone.
  • somegirlsdo
    somegirlsdo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I absolutely cannot have them around me because I will not stop thinking about them until I have eaten every last one.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm..... Nothing really for me. I always worry I'll overeat something that's really delicious, but I never do. For example, I got a dozen donuts a few days ago, and I only ate one on the day I got it, froze a few, and donated the rest. I didn't go crazy and eat the whole box. In the past, that would NOT have happened. I'd eat the whole box within 24 hours or so.
    Idk. When I got into the swing of healthy eating, I kind of created a set limit in my head so that when I reach my daily macro, micro, and calorie goals, I don't eat anymore. I think, "Okay. I guess I'm done for the day." Of course there are days I eat more or less, but never significantly so in either direction (holidays don't count). It's a result of habit I guess. CICO is my mantra, and I stick to it. After being overweight/obese my whole life, I enjoy moderation and a healthy weight so much that I just can't go crazy with food anymore.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    Mashed potatoes and gravy and ice cream

Mmmmm mashed potato.... I miss that so much!!
    Potatoes and ranch. I am weird I know but if you but potatoes and ranch in the same house with me they are gone.

Oooooooo yummo!!
  • allyssabebe
    allyssabebe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cheese and carbs (bread and pasta)... so hard to give up.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    My husband and I go to a sushi restaurant frequently. I can't let myself eat any rolls (rice), otherwise I will eat 4 lbs of sushi... When I'm strong willed I order spicy tuna hand rolls, no rice, add cucumber and leave the rolls alone.

SPICY TUNA. I could eat my weight in spicy tuna maki, I swear. I'm going to try your way though, I'd love to have a no-rice version.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Cake is my kryptonite. It weakens my otherwise superhuman willpower.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    dry ice
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bread or biscuits when I'm bored/doing absolutely nothing. That's pretty much it.
  • ashjongfit
    ashjongfit Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine is lame AF but triskets. Those are like crack to me. Nutella is a close second.
  • flagrantavidity
    flagrantavidity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I say roll your own! Get a Pizza Stone, make your own dough and sauce, control the toppings - this whole pizza is only 1,400 calories for the entire pie.

7fzrqk0ocgdh.jpeg
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Before January 25, I regularly and frequently consumed all the stuff mentioned above except poutine. I'm tonight talking through a want-to-eat-more but so far my thinker has the upper hand over my wanter.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I say roll your own! Get a Pizza Stone, make your own dough and sauce, control the toppings - this whole pizza is only 1,400 calories for the entire pie.

7fzrqk0ocgdh.jpeg

That looks so delicious!! You can't post something so tasty without sharing the recipe!
  • empty_field
    empty_field Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and ice cream. Can't have them in the house!