What is the one food you can't even touch?

Options

Replies

• dia_nruf
    dia_nruf Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My kryptonite is See's candy. I can eat the whole box of nuts and chews in one sitting. My friend just gave me a box as a gift....it is sitting in my freezer untouched. The sad thing is I can hear it calling my name. I think I will put in ear plugs.
  • adriennevy
    adriennevy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sprinkled cake donuts. They are both tasty *and* cute! And there is a 24-hour donut shop 2 blocks from my house. :neutral:
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I can handle pizza. I had just a small amount of pizza yesterday and was fine with just having that much. Sugary pop though, no way. I can't handle it. I'll just keep drinking it. And it's so sweet that everything else tastes lacking if I get used to that taste.
  • koslowkj
    koslowkj Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Potato chips with French onion dip. Have you ever measured out a single serving of dip? It's depressing.

And to think my boyfriend and I used to devour an entire container of it plus a whole bag of chips in one night...that's probably why I'm here in the first place.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,769 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Keebler's Fudge Sticks. I love those wafer cookies.

See's Scotch Mallows (heck, just about anything with marshmallow).

Any kind of ice cream that has nuts (I'm looking at you, McConnell's toasted coconut almond chip)
    koslowkj wrote: »
    Potato chips with French onion dip. Have you ever measured out a single serving of dip? It's depressing.
    Same here. Although after a while the roof of my mouth gets sore.

I also recently tried cronuts and I'm sorry I did. I'm in trouble now.

• dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers and Fruit Gushers.
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mayo, pizza, doritos but I touch them at least once a week... :p
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    CAP'N Crunch, peanuts, anything sweet from the bakery.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Chocolate nutella. Its my kryptonite. Have to tell anyone I rent with not to have it or hide it well or I will find it and it will all be gone.
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Cookies. I will not bring them in my house.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Potatoes and ranch. I am weird I know but if you but potatoes and ranch in the same house with me they are gone.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    crissy976 wrote: »
    Shana67 wrote: »
    Ashley083 wrote: »
    Ice cream! Sometimes I can't help myself and eat the whole pint! Did much better this week, I made my pint of Ben and Jerry's Boom Chocolata last 3 days! Small steps! :smile:

This. Is impressive! Last weekend I ate the whole container of B&J Cinnamon Buns in one sitting. I'm not sure what possessed me!

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my little devil!!!!!

any ben and jerrys that contains cookie dough wont be in my house long.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Reese's Pieces. If I open the box/bag, forget about it. 200 Cals per serving isn't really a problem, but 3+ servings per bag/box usually is. That's why I just about never get those at the movies anymore. :frowning:
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Mexican food it my biggest challenge. I love it and want to eat it until I can't move.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Plain potato chips and nutella are my downfalls. I try not to buy them at all because I can't stay out of them. The problem is, since I still live with my parents, they buy potato chips sometimes and I end up eating most of the bag. =/
  • dmwh142
    dmwh142 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Really good cake with icing. My daughter is a baker so it can be a challenge if there are leftovers from a job she does. I had to start throwing that stuff out immediately.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes and gravy and ice cream
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I really like this thread. I really, really want to believe I can eat anything in moderation, but that gets me in trouble sometimes because I find myself unprepared as I stare down a open package of oreos. I realize these items have something in common. They tend not to be packaged in a portion controlled way so it's easy to reach for the next one. Apparently I have lots of company in having issues with: pizza, pasta, wine, cheese, oreos, chips of any kind.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Ice cold beer