Any Keto-ers out there?

Options
This is my second time doing Keto and some like minded friends would be really nice!

Replies

• sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been on Keto since August 1. I've lost 10 pounds. Let's do this!
  • Marcelbaril
    Marcelbaril Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on it for two weeks and I lost 4 pounds. Weight loss is not the reason why I'm doing the Keto diet.
  • ttmiller1967
    ttmiller1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started Keto yesterday. So far, so good!
  • gutierrezg1990
    gutierrezg1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday, hard to lay off the carbs but hopefully it gets easier over time
  • ShyFrozt
    ShyFrozt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My biggest struggle with Keto is the willpower. I cheated and had a Chocolate lol. But even when it comes to exercise I just give in way too quickly...
  • Sage2738
    Sage2738 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have both been Keto since May - both have lost 30 pounds. yup, tough sometime, but tracking help me make better decisions for the day - what can I cut to stay below 20 carbs, etc... We belong to LCHF on facebook. helps with menu ideas and support. worth a try.
  • Mrs_messyhair
    Mrs_messyhair Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Keto about a week ago. My skin always looks so much better with reduced sugar intake. My diet is in combination with Kayla Itsines BBG workouts. Please feel free to add!
  • dewy333
    dewy333 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LCHF here - 1 month so far and I'm 15lbs down! I'm loving everything about it. It's hard to skip the sweets, but the results make it worth it! Looking for buddies!
  • JerriFairy
    JerriFairy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yayy! Added all of you!
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    There are lots and lots in this group with lots of resources and advice.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

and there is a sub group for those of us ladies over 50 with more than 100 members in that one.
  • redtortoise
    redtortoise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been on Keto since Mid June and I'm down ~20 lbs. More importantly down inflammation and up on feeling better! Open to new friends!
  • harraquelxo
    harraquelxo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto also :) I've researched it for months, but just started this week
  • floodam
    floodam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was Keto for a while and then fell off the bandwagon. I got back on this week though. I'm used to low carb, but I struggle with getting enough fat.
  • Shadowtucker
    Shadowtucker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for a week and down 4 pounds...likely water but I don't care!
  • johnneedhamSr
    johnneedhamSr Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am on a Ketogenic program. Currently 63 days in down 27lbs. keto friends welcome! Add me.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    there are lots of us
  • funladyb
    funladyb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am doing my best following the Low Carb/Keto Lifestyle. I am having a hard time knowing what my numbers are here on MFP to plug in. I know what my Macro numbers are 120P/80F/20C . Eeek! Help! lol
  • JLBLAN
    JLBLAN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LCHF 2 weeks On Friday.