Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    ek4tc3l7nnfj.jpg

That is so cool
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I do wear a Halloween T-Shirt to give out candy, which is the fun part for me (we do full size bars and the kids go a little bonkers which is hilarious). I love to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween and we were out of the house last year due to a fire so I couldn't - now that we are back in I plan to go big. Here is one from 2014 (it was raining that year so I couldn't do everything I had planned).
    1hrzmzexcptn.jpg

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I do wear a Halloween T-Shirt to give out candy, which is the fun part for me (we do full size bars and the kids go a little bonkers which is hilarious). I love to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween and we were out of the house last year due to a fire so I couldn't - now that we are back in I plan to go big. Here is one from 2014 (it was raining that year so I couldn't do everything I had planned).
    1hrzmzexcptn.jpg

That is hella awesome
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda afraid anyone dressed up like a clown is going to get shot.
    Or some psychos will use Halloween to do clowny crazy things. Have yall seen the he news lately about these clowns? It's weird AF.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the recent clown stuff is creepy. I also saw a prank video of people dressed up as horror movie characters, carrying an ax, and behaving in threatening ways to scare people when they were in an isolated location at night. I was surprised to see three Facebook friends liked that. It's definitely not smart. Personally I like being able to dress however I want and have Halloween as an excuse for my weird outfits that don't meet current fashion rules. But, I'm not into creepy or gross stuff.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Maybe Willy from Duck Dynasty because I have a beard.
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    Options
    My little girl wants to go as Darth Vader. So I'll probably go as an overgrown ewok to complete the silly look.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've had to reevaluate what I'm being this year so idk yet. I was trying to go in theme with my sister's family and be a DC character (Poison Ivy) but that's not happening so I'm free to choose anything at this point. I was a version of The Dark Knight Joker two years ago. r7bksbxaf8ge.jpg
    0pvbtxjgnudj.jpg

Oh and for some reason I badly photoshopped me blowing up Goodwill....
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
  • 3M_TA3
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I effing love Halloween!! I always have a Halloween party. Counting down the days
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    What are you dressing up as this year?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    IDK, but my wife and I need to figure that out...Day of the Tread cycling event is the 23rd...it snuck up on us.
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This thread has lead to me online hunting out a good costume. And need pumpkin carving ideas. I'm such a big kid.