Halloween 2016

Options

Replies

• mjblair39
    mjblair39 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For the best holiday ever invented I will finally get my wish of being a pirate (a very minimalist pirate:)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    mjblair39 wrote: »
    For the best holiday ever invented I will finally get my wish of being a pirate (a very minimalist pirate:)

If anyone ask where you Buckineers are...say under me buckin hat....
  • mjblair39
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »

If anyone ask where you Buckineers are...say under me buckin hat....

Lmao I'm gonna remember that, that's awesome xD
  • jeepenjimmy
    jeepenjimmy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a basic white girl lol. Yoga pants, uggs, flannel shirt, and my buddy's wife is going to do my make up. I'm going to look hot! Oh and of course i will have a pumpkin spice latte in my hand.... lol
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    ek4tc3l7nnfj.jpg
    Oh that is so awesome!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I do wear a Halloween T-Shirt to give out candy, which is the fun part for me (we do full size bars and the kids go a little bonkers which is hilarious). I love to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween and we were out of the house last year due to a fire so I couldn't - now that we are back in I plan to go big. Here is one from 2014 (it was raining that year so I couldn't do everything I had planned).
    1hrzmzexcptn.jpg

That is hella awesome

Here is where I am at on it this year - the rest goes out on Halloween day. I decided to dress up a little by going back to my youth - they had all this glitter makeup at Target so I plan to do something with that.

mdjoxwpuvo1p.jpg
  • mjblair39
    edited October 2016
    Options

Arrrrrrrrr you going to post a pic?
    Lmaooo I don't know yet tbh
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    I don't usually dress up for Halloween but I do wear a Halloween T-Shirt to give out candy, which is the fun part for me (we do full size bars and the kids go a little bonkers which is hilarious). I love to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween and we were out of the house last year due to a fire so I couldn't - now that we are back in I plan to go big. Here is one from 2014 (it was raining that year so I couldn't do everything I had planned).
    1hrzmzexcptn.jpg

That is hella awesome

Here is where I am at on it this year - the rest goes out on Halloween day. I decided to dress up a little by going back to my youth - they had all this glitter makeup at Target so I plan to do something with that.

mdjoxwpuvo1p.jpg

Love yours as well..
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Zombie Pub Crawl is this weekend so we're doing a couple's costume from Corpse Bride and then we'll use the same costumes for Halloween.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

This reminds me, we missed International Talk Like A Pirate Day. (Sept 17)
  • 3M_TA3
    edited October 2016
    Options
    0py0eki6yi70.jpg

Completed but not lit up....
  • 3M_TA3
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Stupid pic not loading....
  • LJ16MFP
    LJ16MFP Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love Halloween
  • mjblair39
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

This reminds me, we missed International Talk Like A Pirate Day. (Sept 17)

Noooooo my day
  • CourtneyNoellM
    CourtneyNoellM Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I make costumes year round for myself as a cosplayer.. so i dont really do much for halloween for the last like 3~4 years.
  • cee134
    Options
    I make costumes year round for myself as a cosplayer.. so i dont really do much for halloween for the last like 3~4 years.

What kind of cosplay costumes?
  • CourtneyNoellM
    CourtneyNoellM Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Mostly video game costumes, some Japanese pop costumes!
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options

Mostly video game costumes, some Japanese pop costumes!

What's your favorite video game to cosplay? Have you ever done Star Wars?
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up as Super Mario to pay tribute to the NES Classic being released in November. It's a girl costume. Dress and mustache on a stick :D