The Walking Dead

Options
km8907
km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
edited September 2016 in Chit-Chat
Just 1 month left to wait. Who do you think dies? Do you think we'll know the first episode or will they drag it out?? I think it's either Glenn or Abe, which I love both. I wish it was Eugene...

kyghfhtxehxg.jpg

Also happy first day of Fall!

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I think Glenn, but... They may pull a shocker and do Maggie. But it's going along with the comics pretty well.

x4usbue8966e.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm already sad about
    Shiva
    dying.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think Glenn, but... They may pull a shocker and do Maggie. But it's going along with the comics pretty well.

x4usbue8966e.jpg
    I don't really think so......now I just started the comics and they veered off completely from the comics and the show from what I read so far.

There's some small stuff and some characters that aren't in the comics, or that are dead on TV and alive in the comics, but the story line is very strongly related to what's happening now on TV.

Thankfully, it veers off enough to keep it fresh and keeps the fans guessing.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't like the teasers they pulled through the season. They are getting full of themselves and need to get more grounded. I hope the backlash from how they ended the last season will get them to wrangle some of that bullshіt in.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm calling it now, I think the first episode is going to be all about Morgan and Carol and we won't find out!

They guaranteed that the episode will start as it ended last season. So we will defiantly know in the first 10 minutes of the show who dies. But, they said from there it's a new chapter so it's all going to focus on Negan and
    getting him in that prison Morgan built
    but also they said alot of season 7 will focus on Negan's backstory, which I think will be interesting.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OMG - I cant wait!!!
  • cee134
    Options
    Changing who I think is killed.
    Abe and Glenn
    die from Lucille. Which would be different and
    Abe is suppose to die, but he may die another way too
    in the 1st episode.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    If Glenn dies I will be so mad.
  • GetFitKTB
    GetFitKTB Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I think it probably will be Glenn, since from what I understand that's how it plays out in the comics. But they may just be messing with us again. If anyone has to die, I hope it's Rosita. I have nothing against her, it's just that right now, she's the most expendable character.
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    If Glenn dies I will be so mad.

You are probably going to be mad this season. That being said, I'm not happy about it either, I wish they did more Glenn episodes where he was out foraging.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Glenn dies in the comics, and as a result, Maggie gets a bit of a backbone. She already has one in the show so I wouldn't see the point other than to make us really mad. It will probably be Darryl or Abe...whatever happens, it will make me really angry.
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I think it's going to be Glenn :'(
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing its Darryl because he has a couple new shows. My guess is that he didn't have to film over the summer on TWD so he had time to do other projects.

• cee134
    Options
    It's not Darryl. But maybe 2 people die this episode. Most likely Glenn and Abe.
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Who cares who dies. It'll be another amazing season. It's because of The Walking Dead that I didn't run this summer. I got hooked in April and traded running for elliptical solely because I wanted to watch episodes. I watched all of them. I'm ready for Oct 23rd! :D
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    They already pulled that cheap "Glenn escapes under truck" trick. Yes, it would have been upsetting losing a major character, but it was worse the way he got out of it. For the longest time, Michonne was my favorite character, but now it's Carol.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It's not Darryl. But maybe 2 people die this episode. Most likely Glenn and Abe.

How do you know it's not Darryl?