The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• Lallylass
    Lallylass Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ugh, poor Glenn didn't deserve to go out like that! And I was cringing the whole time thinking Negan was going to take off Rick's hand.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    FYI - I read that the Producers said it's all downhill from the start of Season 7. The comic makes it a point to be pre-Negan and post-Negan which they did really well for the show. But, it's suppose to get worse and I can't imagine how that happens.

Also they are going to do alot of Negan backstory. That would be interesting.

I'd like to see a backstory on Negan too.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Lallylass wrote: »
    Ugh, poor Glenn didn't deserve to go out like that! And I was cringing the whole time thinking Negan was going to take off Rick's hand.

I felt worse the time when Glenn fell off the dumpster into the zombie pile. I was like "Not Glenn!"

Which was worse than when I said, "Not Hershel!"

They put so much time between the dumpster scene and finding out Glenn was still alive, I'd already mourned Glenn from the show. Plus everyone knew it was going to be Glenn if they followed the comics.

I thought they would not follow it (honestly, a cliff hanger to do the exact same thing as the comic was anti-climactic). I thought Darryl was sure to get it, considering Reedus' other projects. They found a way to let him exit the show for a while yet still be alive. I'm happy he's alive.

I'm not happy they decided to go with the Negan storyline.
  • ShawnMart
    ShawnMart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great episode and great show, I can't wait to see what they do next! The breaking of Rick was hard to watch! It's like seeing your dad get his *kitten* kicked cause Rick was the baddest man alive or so you thought until last night!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm still mad.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me who the hell has Judith? No one here at work seems to remember.

The only baby to survive in the apocalypse and we lost her lololol
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me who the hell has Judith? No one here at work seems to remember.

I think she's back at the Alexandria compound with the sitter..
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! I think she's with Father Gabriel. But still.

That episode gutted me.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I wasn't able to watch Talking Dead but I really want to. They had the entire cast and both producers.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I've never watched this show....I hate being out the loop!!!!
  • cee134
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

You wouldn't have to wait for any cliff hangers. Now would be a great time to start. You could be caught up by the end of season 7. (or sooner if you wanted)
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options

Father Gabriel has her in Alexandria.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    That episode.

Twelve hours later and I still have no words.

"Just do it, Dad" :'(:'(:'(

Carl's the man. He went from a whiny kid getting into trouble to a true leader.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options

They left her with Father Gabriel at Alexandria when they set out in the RV.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

You wouldn't have to wait for any cliff hangers. Now would be a great time to start. You could be caught up by the end of season 7. (or sooner if you wanted)

I am going to do it. Everyone at work is talking about it...the radio station...
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    So are you guys feeling better today?
  • cee134
    Options
    So are you guys feeling better today?

Yeah...