The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wasn't able to watch Talking Dead but I really want to. They had the entire cast and both producers.

Watch it whenever you want. I watched the last 20 minutes this morning. I watch most of my shows on primewire. A show might have 30 links, and only 10 I would trust. So if anyone uses that site for the first time, just ask and I'll tell ya the good links.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    So are you guys feeling better today?

NO
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

NO

Are you going to stop watching?

I've been fed up with the show's brutality for a while now. The last few episodes of last seasin were terrible and they say the Negan sroryline us worse. I may have to stop watching it.
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm still in shock today...that was an f'd up show. I'm thinking they tried a little too hard this last episode...man. I wonder how it even made it onto TV.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

NO

I've been fed up with the show's brutality for a while now. The last few episodes of last seasin were terrible and they say the Negan sroryline us worse. I may have to stop watching it.
    Honestly, unless there's something I'm forgetting, that's the most brutal Negan gets.

While it was the goriest death in the both iterations of the series, think it's any worse than the cannibals telling Rick they resorted to the action because "We were hungry," or Rick biting into the neck of the man that wanted to sexually abuse his child.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

NO

Nah. I love Glenn, but I'm curious to see what happens next. Rick broke but Maggie is already planning an attack.
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm out. That was the last episode for me. Especially if it is supposed to get worse. I can't afford to watch something that is going to make me more depressed than I already am.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Y'all that wanna drop it are seriously going to miss the best character in the series.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Too soon?
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh man, and I thought I hated the Governer...

Negan is going to be epic.

Ive always thought they were holding back on how brutal a zombie apocalypse would be, but I never imagined something like this. It's going to be an interesting season.

Was disappointed they didnt take Carl's arm.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the "Glenn is still alive" conspiracies to start making their rounds. LoL
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I guess I will keep watching. But it seriously keeps me up on Sunday nights.
  • corazombie
    corazombie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    corazombie wrote: »
    Was disappointed they didnt take Carl's arm.
    you haven't read the comics have you?

Carl has such an arc!

Sadly, no I havent read the comics.

Maybe I can still like Carl... It'll be tough. I just found him so annoying in the earlier seasons.
    Andrea was another one that i just couldnt like. And Rick's wife.
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Father Gabriel has Judith doesn't he?

Also, I was okay with Abraham until they cut to Eugene and then my soul died. I was okay with Glenn until he spoke, and then it died again. And then they just buried me at the table scene.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am more sad Abraham died even though in the comics he is dead too. I will say even though I know Glenn dies in the comics, I was not expecting Negan to just turn and hit him.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I just KNEW there had to be TWD people on MFP. So glad I found y'all. <3 I think what made this episode feel more brutal is our attachment to Glenn and also Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a far better actor than some others on the show so the acting combined with the sentiment makes it worse. Plus, we've never seen Rick totally broken.

I mean, seeing Hershel and the Governor beheaded isn't that far from the brutality Negan inflicted...but the acting was SO much better.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I just KNEW there had to be TWD people on MFP. So glad I found y'all. <3 I think what made this episode feel more brutal is our attachment to Glenn and also Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a far better actor than some others on the show so the acting combined with the sentiment makes it worse. Plus, we've never seen Rick totally broken.

I mean, seeing Hershel and the Governor beheaded isn't that far from the brutality Negan inflicted...but the acting was SO much better.
    Yeah, I was pretty happy when I heard he was playing Negan. Especially as he played The Comedian in Watchmen.

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

I always thought they didn't give Glenn enough lines.

It's basically the Rick show.

sgcc7nn82wn0.gif
  • emeliamariea
    emeliamariea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wasn't okay with Abraham's death, but someone had to go and I was going to be okay. I was taken by surprise by Glenn's death, I think I literally screamed, but the special effects team did awesome so I was going to be okay. But then. Then Negan threatened to take off Carl's hand and the look in Carl's face just got to me. I still can't with that episode.

I can't wait til this week's plays!