Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    _Emily85 wrote: »
    Do you think one of the ladies in the group was the one looking at Alexandria at the end of the previous episode?

My thoughts are the group they ran into at the end was the one that was watching them before but I guess we will see

That is my theory as well. Rick sees warriors to go up against Negan. They need the manpower.

Yeah and they seem to have a lot hopefully if they can get them then maybe the others will join along as well

Exactly. But if that theory turns out to be correct, I don't think they will give in too easily. Maybe Rick will have to win them over.

I just feel like the tiger is going to be the one to kill negan but I've never read the comic books so who knows

Hmmm. That would actually be pretty awesome!

I've just seen a lot of memes about the tiger eating him but yeah that would make for a good ending to him

Goes to show, I haven't been paying attention too much.. I didn't even think about it, until you said something.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It's fun to see the speculation and know what's going to happen.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Maybe the tiger is Glenn reincarnated.

• _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Do you think one of the ladies in the group was the one looking at Alexandria at the end of the previous episode?

My thoughts are the group they ran into at the end was the one that was watching them before but I guess we will see

That is my theory as well. Rick sees warriors to go up against Negan. They need the manpower.

Yeah and they seem to have a lot hopefully if they can get them then maybe the others will join along as well

Exactly. But if that theory turns out to be correct, I don't think they will give in too easily. Maybe Rick will have to win them over.

I just feel like the tiger is going to be the one to kill negan but I've never read the comic books so who knows

Nah--- too obvious. I'm hoping the tiger takes out Father Gabrielle. lol

I would totally be cool with that too I hate him lol
  • _Emily85
    Options

Hmmm. That would actually be pretty awesome!

I've just seen a lot of memes about the tiger eating him but yeah that would make for a good ending to him

Goes to show, I haven't been paying attention too much.. I didn't even think about it, until you said something.

Yeah but who knows I just think that would make for a nasty end to him lol
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

I've never liked him. He might be trustworthy, but I always have my doubts with him. Plus, he's annoying.
  • _Emily85
    Options

I've never liked him. He might be trustworthy, but I always have my doubts with him. Plus, he's annoying.

Thank you lol I fully agree I don't even think he is trustworthy he will help whoever will leave him winning
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I know who they met up with!!!!! But I can't tell you!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

But do you really? There could be a major plot twist.

Nope. I know. :smile:
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    TARGET65K wrote: »
    3dwvaklyswg3.jpg

AWESOME FACE! I can't tell if that is make up or a prosthetic or a combo of the two. Did you do it yourself?

When Glenn got smacked on the head my version of shock was to marvel at the work on the face with the bulging eye and club impression.

Thanks! My father posted this but yeah, I did it myself!
    It's kind of a diy prosthetic made from scratch with the help of tin-foil, masking tape, a TON of cotton and liquid latex.
    This was my inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcApSz3E8OQ
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Maybe the tiger is Glenn reincarnated.
    Still too soon :'(
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hopefully Season 8 will be all about the War.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead has gone down hill.... and in a bed wait. This is painful for me to say, because I LOVEDDDD the show first few seasons. After the prison arc, it got really meh and predictable. I don't know what it is, but I don't get into it like I used to. I haven't had an episode that really made my jaw drop since in years.

Now, Sons of Anarchy has been my go to. This show has me on the edge of my feet, and my anticipation high. I don't know if it's because I can binge watch on Netflix or not, but I think this show is better as of now. The Walking Dead had me shaking my head on a few episodes.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    My sister records it so I can go to bed Sunday nights lol. We watch it Monday after work, just have to avoid spoilers.
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's a lot of filler and set up but they are also stalling because they are almost caught up with the comic. I still like how they are presenting the show to justify some things that are going to happen.
    However, the end game for what will happen will piss a lot of people off who are already mad at the show.
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think Rick will die soon.

Is it terrible that I wouldn't even care that much. I was over him a long time ago.

Yes, it is very terrible. How do you sleep at night?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Is it terrible that I wouldn't even care that much. I was over him a long time ago.

I think everyone should die, and the show ends after Season 8.
  • cee134
    Options

Yes, it is very terrible. How do you sleep at night?

I don't. I lay awake wishing that I had Michonne in my bed and cursing Rick and then feeling bad that I wish bad things upon him. It is a vicious cycle

Well, at least you don't go to bed late and get up early and work out.
  • cee134
    Options

No not terrible.Secretly I'm hoping Eugene will grow a pair and kill Negan, though we haven't had Negans story yet. I want to know why he is such a *kitten*.

I know why, you want me to tell you what he was before and what he lost?
  • cee134
    Options

No not terrible.Secretly I'm hoping Eugene will grow a pair and kill Negan, though we haven't had Negans story yet. I want to know why he is such a *kitten*.

I know why, you want me to tell you what he was before and what he lost?
    Yes!
    Negan was high school gym coach where he practiced a range of sports including billiards and ping-pong. He also worked as a used-car salesman, presumably as a part time occupation.

At some point, Negan married a woman named, Lucille where they presumably lived together as an average married couple. Negan was involved in at least one extra-marital affair. As a school faculty member, Negan constantly strived to gain the admiration of his peers. He occasionally invited several of his fellow students to play ping-pong against him inside his own personal garage, however he frequently belittled and humiliated his pupils through the use of his expressive and aggressive language which resulted in him receiving several complaints from the students' parents.

Lucille was Negan's wife, and he deeply cared for her, despite cheating on her. She knew of his disloyalty, but stuck by him. When she is diagnosed with cancer, Negan cuts ties with his mistress in an attempt to apologize to Lucille. Negan stays with her from the beginning to the end of her treatments, but ultimately she succumbs to the disease and passes away.

Lucille passes away to her illness, and turns into a walker. The boy at the request of Negan puts down Lucille with a fire extinguisher.

833bxzbe6ba8.png