The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to watching this tonight. Traveling, so it is hopefully a good chance to use the treadmill at the hotel while watching... it's the little things, ya know?

ETA: I feel a bit ripped off that there are only 5 more episodes this season. The next months afterwards of anticipation will really hurt.
    Really? It's only 5 episodes? Ah the wait will suck!
  • cassiech1986
    cassiech1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lol so funny u were right both of them got killed. This is a really old post.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    how are we feeling about this episode so far?
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Snooze button.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Sure, not as exciting... until the end.
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    They tried to compress too much into too little time and because of that it was hard to get into it too much. Having said that, that walker kill at the end was one of the most badass scenes in all the series. Overall, disappointed though with the episode.
    Agreed with the walker kill. Pretty bad *kitten*
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I quite liked it, finally the gang is getting back together again and I can see it building up nicely. However, who did Rick see at the end of the episode? That grin is really driving me up the wall with curiosity!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    I quite liked it, finally the gang is getting back together again and I can see it building up nicely. However, who did Rick see at the end of the episode? That grin is really driving me up the wall with curiosity!

I think it's Carol! Seemed like her same gun didn't it?

I liked the episode.

I don't think he saw anyone he knew. I think he didn't think of them as enemies. He just thought-- hell yeah... this is a large group, they have tons of weapons and they are badass! We can use them in our war against the Saviors!

I agree.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I liked the episode.

I don't think he saw anyone he knew. I think he didn't think of them as enemies. He just thought-- hell yeah... this is a large group, they have tons of weapons and they are badass! We can use them in our war against the Saviors!

I agree.

I agree too.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I liked the episode even though it was filler. I think the war won't start until next season. :/
  • cee134
    Options
    I thought the smile was opportunity but maybe he saw Gabriel.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options

I liked the episode.

Agreed. He saw this crew and liked the potential. Got him thinking about....stuff... thangs...
  • cee134
    Options
    I think Gabriel went there to get recruits for the war which is why he took all the items. Now I am pretty sure Rick saw Gabriel which is why he smiled.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Confused: Is that group of women warriors the same group that we saw last season? The group that captured Tara(?) and she swore not to reveal their location?
  • lucyluvalle
    lucyluvalle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My favorite show!!! Negan needs to be gone soon..I just love rick.. Gabriel is a trader... carol is a kiss *kitten* covered abused wife..