The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Confused: Is that group of women warriors the same group that we saw last season? The group that captured Tara(?) and she swore not to reveal their location?

No, that was Seaside. This group has a lottt of women, but I saw some men in there. New group!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think Gabriel went there to get recruits for the war which is why he took all the items. Now I am pretty sure Rick saw Gabriel which is why he smiled.

I didn't think Gabriel knew they were there. I thought he took all the items that they stole from the boat back to the boat.
  • _Emily85
    _Emily85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think Gabriel went there to get recruits for the war which is why he took all the items. Now I am pretty sure Rick saw Gabriel which is why he smiled.

I didn't think Gabriel knew they were there. I thought he took all the items that they stole from the boat back to the boat.

I'm not a huge fan of Gabriel never have been since they introduced him not sure what it is
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What about the Wolves? I don't think it is them but I don't know for sure. I agree I think it is a new group. I also think Gabriel is some how linked and went off to get help or maybe one of those people made him go.
  • _Emily85
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I think Gabriel was surprised by someone in the pantry and was forced to take the things. There was someone who saw Rick at the boat and was wearing boots. Plus when Gabriel drove away, there was a second person in the car.

I totally didn't notice the other person in the car
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Gabriel either. I thought it was pretty slow..but Rick's grin at the end made up for the lost time.
  • _Emily85
    Options
    Not a fan of Gabriel either. I thought it was pretty slow..but Rick's grin at the end made up for the lost time.

Yeah the old rick is coming back he is ready to take out negan and his crew but Gabriel there is just something about him that annoys me
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Do you think one of the ladies in the group was the one looking at Alexandria at the end of the previous episode?
  • _Emily85
    Options
    Do you think one of the ladies in the group was the one looking at Alexandria at the end of the previous episode?

My thoughts are the group they ran into at the end was the one that was watching them before but I guess we will see
  • cee134
    Options

Yes.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    _Emily85 wrote: »

My thoughts are the group they ran into at the end was the one that was watching them before but I guess we will see

That is my theory as well. Rick sees warriors to go up against Negan. They need the manpower.
  • _Emily85
    Options

That is my theory as well. Rick sees warriors to go up against Negan. They need the manpower.

Yeah and they seem to have a lot hopefully if they can get them then maybe the others will join along as well
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

Yeah and they seem to have a lot hopefully if they can get them then maybe the others will join along as well

Exactly. But if that theory turns out to be correct, I don't think they will give in too easily. Maybe Rick will have to win them over.
  • _Emily85
    Options

Exactly. But if that theory turns out to be correct, I don't think they will give in too easily. Maybe Rick will have to win them over.

I just feel like the tiger is going to be the one to kill negan but I've never read the comic books so who knows
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

I just feel like the tiger is going to be the one to kill negan but I've never read the comic books so who knows

Hmmm. That would actually be pretty awesome!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Confused: Is that group of women warriors the same group that we saw last season? The group that captured Tara(?) and she swore not to reveal their location?

No, that was Seaside. This group has a lottt of women, but I saw some men in there. New group!

@km8907 Thanks. I wonder if that story line will resurface? The need for numbers to fight Negan made me think they may be recruited.

• cee134
    Options

@km8907 Thanks. I wonder if that story line will resurface? The need for numbers to fight Negan made me think they may be recruited.

I wonder if Seaside comes in at the last minute to save the day.... I think that would be cheesy.
  • _Emily85
    Options

Hmmm. That would actually be pretty awesome!

I've just seen a lot of memes about the tiger eating him but yeah that would make for a good ending to him
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

Nah--- too obvious. I'm hoping the tiger takes out Father Gabrielle. lol