The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Poor Daryl. :'(

The last 2 episodes seem to be mostly filler episodes. They are good for set up, I hope. But it seems like they could of spent alot less time on them and got back to Rick and Maggie.
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Lallylass wrote: »
    That "easy street" song should never ever be played again.

HAHAHAHA, I downloaded it and made it my ringtone!
  • cee134
    Options

HAHAHAHA, I downloaded it and made it my ringtone!

:+1:
  • silverfiend
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Poor Daryl. :'(

The last 2 episodes seem to be mostly filler episodes. They are good for set up, I hope. But it seems like they could of spent alot less time on them and got back to Rick and Maggie.

I think they are needed to build some backstory. You can't just have Rick shooting zombies every episode or everyone would lose interest. I think this season is going to be a lot of Negan and things around him. They want to really build the hate (and some respect of his power) before someone kills him.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options

Daryl was close enough to Negan to pull a Rick (in this case I am referring to when Rick bit a chunk off someone's neck) If I was being tortured with that song and lived in the Zombie apocalypse, I would probably start chomping necks too.
  • Lallylass
    Lallylass Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yeah and Daryl was probably hungry anyway. Hell I'd bite Negan's neck right now.
    Daryl probably could have pulled a Eugene too on a member of the group beating him.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    The last time Daryl fought Negan, he killed Glenn. IDK if he'll risk getting anyone else killed again.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    So I could hardly stand watching last night's episode.

Waaaaaay too many people within close range of Negan, with nothing but his mind games between them and a dead Negan.

I think Glenn's death hit too close to Rick. He was willing to risk the girlfriend in the zombie horde, but Glenn was too close a friend?

Rick turning in the rifle nobody knew was missing was more than I could stand.

He clearly is not thinking straight, because his act of cooperation did not secure their future protection.

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    bfpo1kdj9kz2.jpg

Would any of y'all wear this shirt?
  • silverfiend
    Options
    Lol
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    bfpo1kdj9kz2.jpg

Damn. I kinda like it though, or at least on him.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    bfpo1kdj9kz2.jpg

Does he come with it? ;) Shame he's so good looking, cause I hate his character. lol

Oh I love his character! Helps he's hot AF though.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Waaaaaay too many people within close range of Negan, with nothing but his mind games between them and a dead Negan.

I think Glenn's death hit too close to Rick. He was willing to risk the girlfriend in the zombie horde, but Glenn was too close a friend?

Rick turning in the rifle nobody knew was missing was more than I could stand.

He clearly is not thinking straight, because his act of cooperation did not secure their future protection.

The problem with killing Negan right there all willy nilly is that there are plenty of people that would take his place. I don't remember the first episode, but he makes that a point in his first comic apperance.
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    bfpo1kdj9kz2.jpg

Does he come with it? ;) Shame he's so good looking, cause I hate his character. lol
    Oh I love his character! Helps he's hot AF though.
    Best character.

• upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    He plays the character so well. He is a hateful character, but the actor doing the job is absolutely a joy to watch. His tone, his body language, his facial expressions just make the character so chilling.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    bfpo1kdj9kz2.jpg

I would gladly allow him to lie on top of me and try it out.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options

I think Dwight is going to pop when Negan flaunts Sherry in front of him once too often

• cee134
    Options
    Yeah, Negan needs to dial it back alittle bit. He may be power tripping but the key is to give people some room too.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Negan has ascended. I wonder if we will get the back story on him? a low level employee pre-pandemic?