Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I need to spend some time in the Olympics.

26902692593_ef7d01b63f_h.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    26903825114_872780f42a_h.jpg
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Real talk, this heated mattress pad is the best thing I've ever done for myself and the worst thing I've ever done for my responsibilities.

Two Christmas's ago, my daughter bought me a heated shiatsu mat that fits in my office chair. It rubs knuckles up and down my back as I sit here...HEAVEN.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Real talk, this heated mattress pad is the best thing I've ever done for myself and the worst thing I've ever done for my responsibilities.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm supposed to go buy a heating pad for the cat for xmas on my lunch break today.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    <3
    I can't help but get a laugh out of this..

My age prevents me from ever being able to use a heated mattress or heat blanket again.. It has been replaced with very cool sheets and fan on high speed every night :'(:'(
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    <3

My age prevents me from ever being able to use a heated mattress or heat blanket again.. It has been replaced with very cool sheets and fan on high speed every night :'(:'(

This. Me too! I have the window open all nite, and still wake up HOT ten times! I'm cold all day, and hot all night!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    <3

I know that's lurking around the corner for me too here. Until then though, every time I slip into bed, I think to myself "this is what it feels like to be a princess".

Oh, you'll still be a princess...lol! Just a hot, bothered princess, who flops around all nite looking for the coolest spots on the pillows and sheets!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    Options

Thanks for the reminder. I'm supposed to go buy a heating pad for the cat for xmas on my lunch break today.

Try this. Should warm you kitty right up.

The bottle with the pump is really convenient. So are the bedside paper towels.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Try this. Should warm you kitty right up.

The bottle with the pump is really convenient. So are the bedside paper towels.

Don't forget your rubber sheets. Cause that *kitten* makes a mess if you're really into it.
    I read that somewhere

Rubber sheets, so basically the bed becomes a slip and slide?
This discussion has been closed.