Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

The picture on the package is confusing me. There appears to be 3 female legs....

I'm gonna order those.
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

The picture on the package is confusing me. There appears to be 3 female legs....

I'm gonna order those.

Don't bother they're not that great :D

And they're like $140. Just buy cheap ones and a waterproof one like you put on a toddler's bed and throw them away. I'm always looking for a thrifty alternative.

Honestly you're better off going to a thrift store and picking up some extra junk sheets and using them like their disposables.
    I read that somewhere too

Bless your heart.
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm oddly aroused by this.

Me too.

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.

Don't bother they're not that great :D

And they're like $140. Just buy cheap ones and a waterproof one like you put on a toddler's bed and throw them away. I'm always looking for a thrifty alternative.

Yup..agree ;) ..uhhh someone told me ..the soft plastic shower curtains work ok too :#

Oh good idea! I'm going to get one with rubber duckies printed on it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    dec15_i02_briangreene.jpg

Hadron collider?

Amazing, isn't it?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna survive this evening. My little dude is too excited for his Christmas pageant and wants to leave RIGHT NOW!!!!! for the last 45 minutes. We have another hour and fifteen minutes before we leave.

Benadryl

Night night juice
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    shot of whisky works wonders on little bodies, to calm them down or put them to bed
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna survive this evening. My little dude is too excited for his Christmas pageant and wants to leave RIGHT NOW!!!!! for the last 45 minutes. We have another hour and fifteen minutes before we leave.
    Benadryl
    I still have some slow release tranqs left over from my move that I gave my cats. Should calm him down quite nicely for the remainder of the evening.

I've never had children but when I had a bassethound I learned that a tired dog is a good dog. And I've learned everything else by analogy, so go for it.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Finished decorating the *kitten* cookies for tomorrow's office *kitten* cookie swap. Nsv, only had half of one cookie to make sure it wasn't awful. Tomorrow will be difficult.

d816tp2z4nxe.jpg
    6x3rvjuidifl.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    We had a pot luck office party where everyone was required to prepare a signature dish.

I just brought a bag of Doritos.

They understood.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Finished decorating the *kitten* cookies for tomorrow's office *kitten* cookie swap. Nsv, only had half of one cookie to make sure it wasn't awful. Tomorrow will be difficult.

d816tp2z4nxe.jpg
    6x3rvjuidifl.jpg

Those look really cute. You did a great job.

Thank you!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    What if I don't want to post anything?

It's not optional, lady)
This discussion has been closed.