Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Real talk, this heated mattress pad is the best thing I've ever done for myself and the worst thing I've ever done for my responsibilities.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm supposed to go buy a heating pad for the cat for xmas on my lunch break today.

Try this. Should warm you kitty right up.

The bottle with the pump is really convenient. So are the bedside paper towels.

Don't forget your rubber sheets. Cause that *kitten* makes a mess if you're really into it.
    I read that somewhere

*searches Amazon for rubber sheets
  • melmelw03
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

The picture on the package is confusing me. There appears to be 3 female legs....
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Dorado Needle and Forbidden Peak

9453255002_778d5c60fe_k.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    So I had that lingerie I ordered shipped to the store. Time to go pick it up on my lunch break. It's for xmas so she has to wait to see what I got her, and I have to wait to see it on her.

I think something's going to have to come out tonight though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

The picture on the package is confusing me. There appears to be 3 female legs....

I wonder how well these would work for Nuru massage.... though I suppose it doesn't matter if you are stuck always massaging yourself.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm not the most experienced one here, by far, but is that actually a position that a couple can... be mobile in?
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm not the most experienced one here, by far, but is that actually a position that a couple can... be mobile in?

I don't think so.

Every time I look at it, I think "turtle style." Don't know why.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady is always good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.

Don't bother they're not that great :D
  • melmelw03
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.

And they're like $140. Just buy cheap ones and a waterproof one like you put on a toddler's bed and throw them away. I'm always looking for a thrifty alternative.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.
    nzrg2lx9o8hi.jpg

I'm gonna order those.

And they're like $140. Just buy cheap ones and a waterproof one like you put on a toddler's bed and throw them away. I'm always looking for a thrifty alternative.

Yup..agree ;) ..uhhh someone told me ..the soft plastic shower curtains work ok too :#
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    So I had that lingerie I ordered shipped to the store. Time to go pick it up on my lunch break. It's for xmas so she has to wait to see what I got her, and I have to wait to see it on her.

I think something's going to have to come out tonight though.

Are you going to put a little top hat on it? Oh wait!!! A little hikers backpack?! It's going on a journey into a deep dark cave....

rei-ad-cats-w724.jpg
This discussion has been closed.