Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Finished decorating the *kitten* cookies for tomorrow's office *kitten* cookie swap. Nsv, only had half of one cookie to make sure it wasn't awful. Tomorrow will be difficult.

d816tp2z4nxe.jpg
    6x3rvjuidifl.jpg

Are those jello cookies?

Cake mix cookies.

I keep thinking you are me haha

same-dress.gif
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be naive or anything but what does it mean when someone's in my PMs trying to talk me into downloading skype?

They desire, to engage sexually; with you! It's visual cybersex!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be naive or anything but what does it mean when someone's in my PMs trying to talk me into downloading skype?

Pretty much.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I want to snack like a man, I will take one of everything with an extra side order of eclairs.

curious what the pineapple thingy is.. I will still eat it probably.

I will take their metabolism to go with please.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's just wanting to keep in touch and doesn't like the messaging system here? Or she could be lying and be a lesbian/dude and try to get you on the phone to *kitten* with her
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Pretty much.

But it's a woman and she says she only uses it for text.

I dunno. I got Skype, did KIK, had Snapchat and the like. The text...just video chat stuff was always a jump in point for odd stuff. Not in all cases, but a lot. And a lot of spam people trying to hit you up and sending random noodz... I dunno.

I don't like being that accessible to people i only know online.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Pretty much.

I dunno. I got Skype, did KIK, had Snapchat and the like. The text...just video chat stuff was always a jump in point for odd stuff. Not in all cases, but a lot. And a lot of spam people trying to hit you up and sending random noodz... I dunno.

I'm just ignoring her. I can't block from my phone. Just struck me as odd and couldn't figure it out

well I have had a guy (he's on my friends list) begging me to get kik.. so we can share recipes and so I can take a look at his pizza oven...

well no kik-i-poo for him... he stopped asking, but he still sends me pm's telling me he is "peaking in my shower and wants to wash my back"... eeeeeewwwww..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Pretty much.

I'm just ignoring her. I can't block from my phone. Just struck me as odd and couldn't figure it out

well I have had a guy (he's on my friends list) begging me to get kik.. so we can share recipes and so I can take a look at his pizza oven...

well no kik-i-poo for him... he stopped asking, but he still sends me pm's telling me he is "peaking in my shower and wants to wash my back"... eeeeeewwwww..

lmao "share recipes" "pizza oven"
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pretty much.

Exactly!!!!! lol >:)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Pretty much.

That's what she said!!! We should share recipes!!

all I can is just ooooooooohh! wait till she says she wants to show you her pizza oven! lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Pretty much.

That's what she said!!! We should share recipes!!

Definition: They desire to watch you lick the already made recipe; off of your nude bosom & possibly vice versa!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

LOL..Skype isn't anything dirty (far as I know!)..it's just like MSN Messenger was before...messaging, video messaging...oh wait...I guess it could get dirty!
This discussion has been closed.