Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I got chili chocolates today. One is Jalapeno and one is Habenero. I can do heat the the ganache they made of each is waaaay to hot to enjoy.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    If I get tagged in that stupid thread one more time

I am honestly (serious) shocked at that thread. Reading through it has really given me a headache..

I am sorry I even posted on that dang thing..
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My mother just called to complain about my kids, who are now 25 and 28...they didn't call to thank them for their Christmas gift last year. I said "Mom, they are adults, I have no control over them anymore..." ...She says "That's it, those good for nothing kids won't see another dime out of us!".....30 minutes later I'm still a bad mother for not teaching my kids to do the "right" thing. My kids don't call because they get guilt trips when they do...go figure!

Ahh mothers guilt!! Love it

She started the conversation with "Are you feeling better?"....I don't even think she heard my response..lol

I love my mom, she's in really rough shape with her health, and lives with my stepdad who isn't usually very nice, and has been sick with cancer for 6 years...but it's hard to deal with her negativity...and I hate when she talks *kitten* about my kids, even if they should have called..lol..*kitten*, they don't call ME half the time...

I think our mothers might be related. Every Christmas is a dread unless I stop responding completely to all that foolishness. Then, it's a bliss again
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I would go back in and read it all but I don't have time. I've got to lick my husbands boots clean before there's trouble.

I am too busy making my home the happiest place it can be.. that's just wrong and I should be locked up for that! LOL

eta: and god forbid my husband bring me home something nice like he does on Fridays..Its a horrible life I live..not sure why I stay to be honest.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I would go back in and read it all but I don't have time. I've got to lick my husbands boots clean before there's trouble.

I am too busy making my home the happiest place it can be.. that's just wrong and I should be locked up for that! LOL

eta: and god forbid my husband bring me home something nice like he does on Fridays..Its a horrible life I live..not sure why I stay to be honest.

Bahahaha oddly enough my inbox has been blown up

Actually had a nice (not) pm a little while ago.. hense the start of my headache.. Honestly I wanted to rage quit, but that lets them win!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    261233_20315_XL.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    261233_20315_XL.jpg

Do you ever worry about avalanches?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    261233_20315_XL.jpg

Well.... He does now.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    261233_20315_XL.jpg

Well.... He does now.

Just don't scream Whaaaaaat? at the top of your lungs and you might ok...
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    261233_20315_XL.jpg

Abso-freakin-lutely. Almost never go to the mountains in the winter without checking the Northwest Avy Center forecast.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Navy seals

onsgg1gyjzegp06ijzpb.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    3hy6xdb06n1h.png

It's better then living in a haunted house. Everything that happens in your house are ghosts. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    3hy6xdb06n1h.png

It's better then living in a haunted house. Everything that happens in your house are ghosts. :)

Makes life interesting? Kind of?

That sound you just heard from no where. Is ghosts.
This discussion has been closed.