Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    0ce34a9ohl48.png

I am planning to hit that house, I will need a semi truck but it can be done!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My mother just called to complain about my kids, who are now 25 and 28...they didn't call to thank them for their Christmas gift last year. I said "Mom, they are adults, I have no control over them anymore..." ...She says "That's it, those good for nothing kids won't see another dime out of us!".....30 minutes later I'm still a bad mother for not teaching my kids to do the "right" thing. My kids don't call because they get guilt trips when they do...go figure!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Leaving tomorrow morning to go visit winter for most of a week. I'm getting excited. And a little nervous about driving over Snoqualmie and Blewett Pass after Jack crashed us on the freeway last weekend.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Force Friday! (Haven't seen the new Star Wars yet :cry: )

r6dvw74mzd8s.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My mother just called to complain about my kids, who are now 25 and 28...they didn't call to thank them for their Christmas gift last year. I said "Mom, they are adults, I have no control over them anymore..." ...She says "That's it, those good for nothing kids won't see another dime out of us!".....30 minutes later I'm still a bad mother for not teaching my kids to do the "right" thing. My kids don't call because they get guilt trips when they do...go figure!

Ahh mothers guilt!! Love it

She started the conversation with "Are you feeling better?"....I don't even think she heard my response..lol

I love my mom, she's in really rough shape with her health, and lives with my stepdad who isn't usually very nice, and has been sick with cancer for 6 years...but it's hard to deal with her negativity...and I hate when she talks *kitten* about my kids, even if they should have called..lol..*kitten*, they don't call ME half the time...
  • cee134
    Options
    fbcrbb9qu2f6.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Methow Valley in winter

tour_xcskimethow_ls5.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Alpinglow in Mazama, Goat Wall on the right, looking toward Harts Pass

SunriseAlpenGlow-web.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Northern lights from Sun Mountain

Methow_valley_aurora_t470.jpg?84974f3f373deb0dda0f75a22ddd9b7d3a332b26
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    This'll be me next week:

Methow_Valley_3.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    0ce34a9ohl48.png

I'm in. We can go halvsies. It can't all be great but there's gotta be something good in there

Agreed.. think there might be some KitchenAid in there?
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    0ce34a9ohl48.png

I'm in. We can go halvsies. It can't all be great but there's gotta be something good in there

I could use some of that! I just can't even trying to unwrap all of that and trying to put it all away!

Think about this as the gifts you have give to family friends.. secret santa..my husband might get a box of depends..lol

eta: we could dress ourselves in wrapping paper and blend if we get caught in the act...LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    0ce34a9ohl48.png

I could use some of that! I just can't even trying to unwrap all of that and trying to put it all away!

Think about this as the gifts you have give to family friends.. secret santa..my husband might get a box of depends..lol

eta: we could dress ourselves in wrapping paper and blend if we get caught in the act...LOL

If we get caught we can fight our way out! I might be small but I'm scrappy!

I am small and quite short.. dynamite comes in small packages and I will def wear my running shoes..
This discussion has been closed.