Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Only a Canadian would get this

it's a frigid day but that means it's a beautiful sunny day! So that means it's a great day cause of sun

I'm an honorary maple leaf?

We just had a week of bluebird days. The fountain froze in the building next to my office. The only time we (in Seattle) ever see the sun in the winter is when we get a blast of air from your Fraser River Gap.

Sure you seem to like snow and ice. :) I have pictures from frigid days last year when ice crystals would form on the sewer grate in front of our house. It was so pretty and delicate. Nature is neat
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I also like warm clothes. Freezing and sunny is a good trade in my book.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    2vk1t1p62d9t.jpg

Actually of you pull the stick up the plane goes down.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think it's *kitten* lazy to make a post on the recipe forum asking for a recipe for a certain food item? Like "I need chicken recipes". Wouldn't it have been less keystrokes to type chicken recipes into google? Or am I just on my period?
    Like for real, I went in there thinking it was people posting recipes. Not people who don't know about Google.

There's an awesome website for that called let me Google that for you and when you post the link it shows the person how to Google it.

Side note: I made a post about this once and people lost their *kitten*.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Got my first hate email today. Naturally I responded in the completely mature and rational manner that I am known so well for.

From here? Why is someone hating on you?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Got my first hate email today. Naturally I responded in the completely mature and rational manner that I am known so well for.

Because I expressed an opinion that differed from theirs.
    From the food and nutrition board

Did you insult a vegan?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be sleep, what am i doing with my life right now
  • synchkat
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Did you insult a vegan?

No. I added my very sensible and not at all snarky opinion to a thread about healthy pop tarts.

Omg cause I'm nosey I had to find the thread. How dare you judge pop tarts so unfairly. There are no unhealthy foods geez. You know potato chips and broccoli really are the same. Wow.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Did you insult a vegan?

No. I added my very sensible and not at all snarky opinion to a thread about healthy pop tarts.

Omg cause I'm nosey I had to find the thread. How dare you judge pop tarts so unfairly. There are no unhealthy foods geez. You know potato chips and broccoli really are the same. Wow.

I usually don't even go over in those forums because most of them make my eyes roll out of my head. But I was extra feisty this morning and had to get it out somewhere.

That was insane. your post wasn't even that bad
This discussion has been closed.