October Squat, Crunch, Plank and Push up Challenge - starts 1st October

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks @DebbieNeedham1 for starting this challenge! I am sorry you weren't able to finish! I hope you are feeling better these days!

Well done hun!!!! yeah I am defo feeling better than I was - got the November challenges printed out and on my fridge - so will start then - have really missed it but I needed to take the time to get better. Still need to build it up slowly - but fingers crossed I will get there!! :)
  • Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day thirty and challenge done!! B) Thanks Debbie!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Total slacker day for me today, at least for countable exercise. Later in the day I decided that I would just push this off and do it in the morning since we have the 31st as a rest day between challenges. It is a lot easier for me to get these things done in the morning than the evening and I chose to sleep in today, which was very much needed!! Had an awesome time with everyone here and hope you all are in the November challenges as well!! :D
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Last Day! I can honestly say I have never done that many squats or crunches in my life and have never done a plank! Lol... I had to modify but I made it a lot farther than I thought I would..Thanks DebbieNeedham1 for hosting this!
  • mamatigerj
    mamatigerj Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just what to congratulate all of you who stuck with this! It was too much for me at this point, but i will get there someday, and you have all inspired me to do what i can.
  • horsetrainer46
    horsetrainer46 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Last day DONE! It was fun, but definitely time consuming near the end!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 30 done...woohoo!! :D
  • britneyf07
    britneyf07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I know its goin to hurt