200+ (Week 37) Sizzlin' Through Summer!

Options
124»

Replies

• pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Kendal - I would have gone for the inside out turkey burger - I to try new things.

Kristina - yeah - gotta love relaxing in the evening after a morning workout.

Lacey - how's it going at the gym?

Kim - is getting up early getting easier??? I had to get up at 6 today for my run and it was rough even though it was only a 1/2 hour earlier.

So far my day has been great. I met mom and my aunt for lunch and then DH for dinner at a nice place - Yeah - I got my crab legs - YUMMY!!!! My in-laws are here this weekend so I'm not sure how much I'll be on-line.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I went with another quesadilla. I don't have any tomatoes and I'd want that for a veggie omlette and for the burger. Also, my turkey is frozen in the freezer so I'll pull some out for this weekend. I didn't take lexi to the park today. Instead I took her out some country roads here at my house. I'll have to mapmyrun.com it but I think it was 1.75-2 miles. It was HILLY though so I didn't do much jogging. It was a lot different on my shins. But still...I needed to burn those cals.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I needed a short week.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot, as the three-day weekend has messed up my ability to tell what day it is...

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD Y'ALL:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: