Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Perhaps he is trying to steal government secrets that nobody but the government, and I guess the aliens, know are hidden on your office servers? And he's wary of your traps?

Crap! Scooby Doo help me now!
  • cee134
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    By "office" do you mean cell?

No but I do think it is unusual for him to be in that area. And after I saw him there, 10 minutes later he was eating his banana on my cabinet.... should I be worried?

• cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

No but I do think it is unusual for him to be in that area. And after I saw him there, 10 minutes later he was eating his banana on my cabinet.... should I be worried?

wait, was he standing ON the cabinet like a weirdo? That would be a sign that he is an alien for sure.

No. :( He was just using my cabinet as a table, like usual. But he's not usual there that early and he may have seen me see him and wanted to spy on me.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Was it like this?
    vqwXle07aP5Ek.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »

Was it like this?

More like this.

pt1mjdir6we6.gif

• futureicon
    Options
    We could ask @Bananna_Dude but rumor has it he was suspended for being a duplicate account or something.. Pshh.
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I need to see this movie. Man goes to work. Thinks it is a normal day. Notices coworker begins to act in an odd manner. Has a change in behaviour and diet...starts to eat bananas at the hero's cabinet while making eye contact in an uncomfortable way then goes to the parking lot to make a personal call to someone and pace furiously. Who is he talking to? Why is he so upset? Banana Dude's erratic behavior continues for a week, banana consumption multiplies..suddenly banana dude is absent for a few days. No warning, just GONE. Things go back to normal, hero guy is starting to relax again at work when he suddenly notices a banana peel on his cupboard. Banana Dude is back...and stranger than ever...he appears to have been taken over by an alien pod creature who is wearing his skin like a human suit...banana consumption has increased tenfold while eye contact has gotten increasingly uncomfortable and possibly suggestive...hero guy doesn't know if its sexual in nature or cannibalistic brain eating hunger glares. What is going to happen?

I think you just described the plot to Minions.

8uykw9w0lnq5.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Banana Dude was creeping around the office today. I haven't seen him do that before.

Can you very specifically describe said creeping? Was there menacing music playing?

Something like this.

ld1u60n7rj1o.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Banana Dude was creeping around the office today. I haven't seen him do that before.

Can you very specifically describe said creeping? Was there menacing music playing?

Something like this.

ld1u60n7rj1o.gif

Well.. that's not obvious at all. Maybe the flesh eating mutation is getting to his brain.
  • cee134
    Options

Something like this.

ld1u60n7rj1o.gif

Well.. that's not obvious at all. Maybe the flesh eating mutation is getting to his brain.

To be fair, I only noticed him because I thought it was unusual he was in that part of the building.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Something like this.

ld1u60n7rj1o.gif

To be fair, I only noticed him because I thought it was unusual he was in that part of the building.

Do you think he was looking for a new cabinet to keep his bananas?
  • futureicon
    Options
    Maybe keeping bananas in the cabinet near your desk is just an excuse to do some covert shoulder surfing..
  • cee134
    Options
    Maybe keeping bananas in the cabinet near your desk is just an excuse to do some covert shoulder surfing..

Or maybe it's some sort of alien technology that looks like a banana.
  • futureicon
    Options

Or maybe it's some sort of alien technology that looks like a banana.

Suspiciously probe shaped..