Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so relieved! I felt like my favorite TV show had been suddenly cancelled!

Thank you for letting us know.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Did anyone stop to wonder if Banana Dude is maybe just actually a banana?

Banana Dude isn't a banana. That would make him a cannibal silly.
  • cee134
    Options
    If we go with my theory that Banana Dude is a large mutated banana with an alien brain...would he technically be a cannibal? Or would he be exempt from cannibalism because of the whole alien brain thing?

He would be a cannibal with an alien brain. He would still be eating the "flesh" of his kind.
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    If we go with my theory that Banana Dude is a large mutated banana with an alien brain...would he technically be a cannibal? Or would he be exempt from cannibalism because of the whole alien brain thing?

To everyone else he'd look like a cannibal...just a misunderstood alien stuck in a cannibal banana body. Cannibanana. A bananibal.

That's now Banana Dude's name. Cannibanana Bananibal. Also he's a doctor. Aliens can be smart too you know.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    But if he is made of banana flesh and eats banana flesh. I think that would make him a cannibal.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

To everyone else he'd look like a cannibal...just a misunderstood alien stuck in a cannibal banana body. Cannibanana. A bananibal.

That's now Banana Dude's name. Cannibanana Bananibal. Also he's a doctor. Aliens can be smart too you know.

Then why is he working at your office?

He probably has alot of extra energy from all the bananas he's cannibalizing and needs to pay off his student loans with extra jobs. Or there is something in this office of interest to aliens.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Then why is he working at your office?

He probably has alot of extra energy from all the bananas he's cannibalizing and needs to pay off his student loans with extra jobs. Or there is something in this office of interest to aliens.

Or maybe it's an Alien hive and you're the only human. You think you are observing banana dude but they are all observing you.
  • cee134
    Options
    Crap... If you don't hear from me in 24/48 hours please call Sigourney Weaver. You can reach her at Hollywood, 555-WOOD.