cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think he's out buying a safe.

zqxdh3fan04n.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    a safe to put his own snacks and bananas in?

I think all the potassium is getting to his head and making him paranoid.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    a safe to put his own snacks and bananas in?

I think all the potassium is getting to his head and making him paranoid.

Have him take really deep breaths and everything will be OK

no it won't. he probably has an illness that he's trying to cure with bananas. The future is a dark place for Banana Dude.

That might explain why he started wearing a banana necklace.
  • cee134
    Options
    He's out again today. He must be a spy. There is no other reasonable explanation for his absence. That being said, another employee is trying to appropriate his (my) cabinet counter space.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    He's out again today. He must be a spy. There is no other reasonable explanation for his absence. That being said, another employee is trying to appropriate his (my) cabinet counter space.

I hope banana dude is ok. Does the other employee seem to have the same eating habits?
  • cee134
    Options

Perhaps this other employee has taken it upon himself to assassinate Banana Dude in order to get the cabinet space.

It's a girl. She was leaning against it while drinking coffee. I did not see any food.
  • cee134
    Options
    There seems to be a turf battle for the cabinet counter space.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Please keep us updated
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't

A) care about what my coworkers ate
    B ) invest any amount of time to even notice any kind of eating habit/pattern
    C) rationalize how anything other people ate was any of my businesses.

I may be alone in this line of thinking, but this wouldn't be the first time.

I inspect everyone's grocery cart, judge them based on what I see and then bask in my moral superiority. (You think I'm being snarky but I have actually caught myself doing this!) :blush:

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

As long as you don't grab their cart, yell "you effing suck!!!!" And flip it over...I think you are good.

**Note to self: Don't do that!**
  • cee134
    Options

As long as you don't grab their cart, yell "you effing suck!!!!" And flip it over...I think you are good.

**Note to self: Don't do that!**

If you do that, film yourself doing it, I'll try to get you a signed autograph of banana dude.*
    *I actually won't.
  • cee134
    Options
    Banana Dude is AFK. I have to assume he is doing something banana related. I am also assuming that there is a turf war for his cabinet counter space spot.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I think you should set up a fight club and winner gets the cabinet space. Hopefully banana dude is out planting banana trees to keep up with his new banana obsession.