Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Update:

Banana Dude did not eat a banana today. He is going back to his old ways. Also, he didn't drink much soda. He was out in the parking lot with his phone earlier.

Is this true @Bananna_Dude ??
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Update:

Banana Dude did not eat a banana today. He is going back to his old ways. Also, he didn't drink much soda. He was out in the parking lot with his phone earlier.

Are you watching him while he's out in the parking lot? The whole time? Maybe he eats a banana while he is out there when you aren't looking?

Oh, I was watching him the whole time.
  • cee134
    Options
    1oCNExw.gif

Thank you, I forgot about this.
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    C'mon @cee134 it's just an avatar. Just like you don't really have a kitten wrapped around your wrist.. everyone knows we aren't allowed to have kittens at the desk..

Good, that means I'm still good at hiding my kitten at work. His name is Captain Meowzers.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    lol at "where is banana dude" word search...your only 4th on the list...fur4yuxrwt73.png
  • rebel_26
    Options
    use this as the AVI vnx2jtare28d.jpg
  • rebel_26
    edited October 2016
    Options
    8misofl6kypo.jpg

he should be doing some art. Just in time for Halloween...Would the kids throw them back at the house like they do apples?
  • cee134
    Options
    Caught a candid shot of Cee while I was headed to my cabinet this afternoon.. Guy creeps me out ezgmy9rwjc1l.jpeg

That's not my desk. You know my desk has cats.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Caught a candid shot of Cee while I was headed to my cabinet this afternoon.. Guy creeps me out ezgmy9rwjc1l.jpeg

Where's the snack cabinet? That's what we really want to see.
  • cee134
    Options
    Hey, whats in my cabinet is irrelevant as long as it falls within my calorie goals. Which reminds me.. have you guys tried deep fried banana fritters? *kitten* is to die for..1oi8p6ibbabt.jpg

Is this what you are really doing out in the parking lot? Do you have a deep fryer in the trunk of your car?

I'll check next time.
  • cee134
    Options
    Banana Dude had his banana today, and nutrigrain bar, plus soda. Also, he has some sort of prescription he is taking now.
  • cee134
    Options
    Banana Dude had his banana today, and nutrigrain bar, plus soda. Also, he has some sort of prescription he is taking now.

It is probably anti anxiety medication. He probably has the feeling that he is being watched. Some people are paranoid like that.

He ate his banana and left the peel on my cabinet (in a bag). So whatever it is, he can take it with bananas.