Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I think you need to go back to the experiment. Leave a banana, a candy bar, and a bag of chips on the cupboard and see which one he takes.

I don't think that would work, what if he takes them all? Or he takes one to eat and throws away the rest. I would never know. :(
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I think you need to go back to the experiment. Leave a banana, a candy bar, and a bag of chips on the cupboard and see which one he takes.

I don't think that would work, what if he takes them all? Or he takes one to eat and throws away the rest. I would never know. :(

You need to leave a sign that says "Pick One".

I would take them all. And the sign.

Crap, it's people like you that are the reason people like me can't have nice signs. :(
  • cee134
    Options
    Maybe if I draw him a picture, illustrating how he can only choose one?
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

You need to leave a sign that says "Pick One".

I would take them all. And the sign.

What if the sign says "Pick One. OR ELSE!!!!"?

I could always put on the sign, don't take this sign.
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    That should work. People love free stuff. What is the green thing? Grass or a pickle?

It's a blade of grass so he knows he cant use a blade of grass to get all 3 items or the sign.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    But what kind of chips are they? This is important?
  • cee134
    Options
    But what kind of chips are they? This is important?

I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out how to stop the sign from being stolen.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Cover the sign in broken glass?