What time do you stop eating each night and go to sleep every night?

Options
1235»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    I always save calories for a light bed time snack. Settle in bed, eat my snack and read a few pages. Then teeth brushed and lights out. I never sleep on an empty stomach.

You eat in bed?

I don't eat in bed, can't stand crumbs in there.

I don't know how people hold out for dinner till 7pm or later. I'd end up snacking until dinner cos I'd be so hungry, and end up going over my calories!
    Plus i like getting the cooking and dishes out of the way asap so i can relax for the rest of the evening. Stuffing about in the kitchen at 8 at night, no thanks!

I'm never home before 8. I'm always surprised at how early many people eat. (I do the 9 or after thing.)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    PatFanPete wrote: »
    How do you 5am risers actually throw the covers off and put your feet on the ground that early?! Impressive!

I naturally wake up at 5 -- don't even set an alarm. It just started happening in my mid to late 30s, not sure why.
  • crissy976
    crissy976 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If it were up to me, we would eat later, but the kids are always starving by the time 5:00 rolls around. So I try to hold off until like 5:30 or 6pm for them to eat dinner, but usually that's the latest. My bf doesn't usually get home until around 8pm, so I usually run him some dinner since he's only 10 min away.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    I always save calories for a light bed time snack. Settle in bed, eat my snack and read a few pages. Then teeth brushed and lights out. I never sleep on an empty stomach.

You eat in bed?

I don't eat in bed, can't stand crumbs in there.

I don't know how people hold out for dinner till 7pm or later. I'd end up snacking until dinner cos I'd be so hungry, and end up going over my calories!
    Plus i like getting the cooking and dishes out of the way asap so i can relax for the rest of the evening. Stuffing about in the kitchen at 8 at night, no thanks!

I wake up for work at 4:45. Don't eat breakfast until my lunch break (10-10:30). Have lunch when I get home at 3. Then I'm good until dinner. On my off days or days I work earlier I'll probably eat lunch between 1 and 2, then have a snack around 4.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate dinner about 8:15 and went straight to bed after.