• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Me and my significant other actually kiss each other when we fart. :laugh:

naw cute
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Nope. At least not intentionally. If I have to do that I go in the bathroom.
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    This has to be the best topic yet....I have been lmao! Yes, we do and we have been married for over 21 years. She has passed her skills on to our daughter. They both out do me, it is so embarrassing, I am supposed to be the loud smelly one!!!
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I've always been the farter in my relationships

I take after my dad....

My kind of girl! :-)
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My farts are 99.9% silent and non-smelling, I can get away with farting all the time, but I pretend to be grossed out when a guy farts.

What I find truly disgusting though is burping. I can't burp, no one in my family burps, I find it so gross, like mouth farts coming from your face. If my guy burps around me, there will be no intimacy for the next 12 hours. I cannot get close to a mouth that farts. yuck.

First, see a doctor to get your nose and ears checked out. :bigsmile:

burping is not the same as farting. A burp is not gas from digesting food that has passed through your colon, its more like trapped air from swallowing air with your food.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    A coworker was telling me today that she and her husband have never farted in front of each other (and they've been married 20 years). If they have to do it, they go to the bathroom. WTH? So be honest, do you fart in front of your significant other?

WHAT? That's crazy! There's something MISSING in their relationship. LOL. Of course I fart in front of my husband. I have two little boys who think it's hilarious!
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    A coworker was telling me today that she and her husband have never farted in front of each other (and they've been married 20 years). If they have to do it, they go to the bathroom. WTH? So be honest, do you fart in front of your significant other?

Yes.. sometimes he wishes I didnt cause of the stink :P but he makes sure to repay it
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I know my husband is properly awake in the morning because he farts, whether I'm there or not (yes, they're loud enough to hear from another room). I have no issue with farting in front of him either.
  • dennik15
    dennik15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I fart all the time, my husband seen me give birth there is no reason a fart would throw him off.

YUP. Somehow pooping on the delivery table seems to put other bodily functions into perspective. :laugh:

Ain't it the truth if he seen that, then everything is is okay

Of course we do, though mine are typically quiet and his could wake the dead. Although, my eldest son is now the king when it comes to that. They are long, loud, and NASTY. But he's a teenager and eats non-stop, I expect (hope) they'll get better before he has to try to convince some poor girl to live with him.

On the pregnancy gas side of things...I accidentally farted when the poor nurse was putting the catheter in for my second c-section. I was trying to hold it in but she told me I had to relax so she could get it in...well, guess what happens when you relax? I was beyond mortified and she just smiled and said "no worries, happens all the time" :blushing:
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I fart. All. The. Time. Last night, for example, he wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissed me on the neck, and I farted on him. Oops...

Hahahaha.. You rock :)
  • Mutterz
    Mutterz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I nearly killed a waitress last night, think my stomachs up the creek :s
  • austnorm
    austnorm Posts: 2
    Options
    Women dont break wind as often as men. They are rarely ever quiet enough to build up the pressure required
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    haha...Have been for 11+ yrs...lol. And sometimes we compete with one another. Hate to be judgmental, but if you can't fart in front of your intimate partner...are you really comfortable with them? I'll be damned if I'm going to the bathroom every time!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Women dont break wind as often as men. They are rarely ever quiet enough to build up the pressure required
    LMAO
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I fart. If you happen to be around, too bad for you. My wife does the same. If she has french onion soup, I'll find any reason to be in the garage. All night. She's a stinker.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yes. And we describe our poos in vivid and horribly unnecessary detail to each other.
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    MY SO does it ALL the time. And I can tell something is going on when I hear him trying to supress his laugh and then says it's cause he loves me :sick: After that happening so many times I just let one rip right at him . . . he high fived me :drinker: It's true love *sigh* :love:
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    Options
    Can I add that some men do think farting is a turn on!!!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    Options
    MY SO does it ALL the time. And I can tell something is going on when I hear him trying to supress his laugh and then says it's cause he loves me :sick: After that happening so many times I just let one rip right at him . . . he high fived me :drinker: It's true love *sigh* :love:

haha!! Mine was "proud of me" the first time I farted too!! Fun times!
  • CubicCutie
    CubicCutie Posts: 53
    Options
    I actually have a friend from many years ago who claims that she doesn't fart AT ALL! ever! This coming from a reasonably intelligent person - well maybe not.