July 2010 - No more snacking after dinner

1235»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    16 me/9 snacks
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Love your profile photo, Lorna - you are so beautiful!
    Me 10 - Late snacks 0 (total blackout about when I finished dinner :laugh:)
  • dewdrop
    Dinner time just wasn't my choice, but I will give the point to snacks this time:
    Me 10 - Late snacks 1
    Not long before I "no more late snack" officially :laugh: (this month was just training).
  • lulabellewoowoo
    17 me/9 snacks

Thank you Dew.

Thank goodness I set the alarm on my watch as I was going to keep eating and then heard it go off and put down my fork. Tonight, again 8:45.
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    13 me/6 snacks or something like that.

Dew is right Lorna, That is a sweet photo. :smooched:

Best to everybody for a smash finish to July! :drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    17 me/10 snacks

Didn't get to eat until after my cutoff time. Ended up just having a bowl of strawberries, but they aren't sitting well with me this morning. :(
  • dewdrop
    I won't beat myself up for eating slightly after 9 :smile:, so
    Me 11 - Late snacks 1

Lorna, feel free to punish the strawberries, but I wouldn't give snacks the satisfaction of getting 1p for that!
    Hi, Rosemary :waving hand: :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    19 me/9 snacks

Alright Dew, you convinced me. I'll take it. This weekend might be a little bit of a challenge as we are going away Friday morning, but three busy days at Bible convention, and NO WORK, so hopefully early to bed for me anyway.
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    I failed and had a magnum mini after tea... :(
  • rosemary10
    Xarra - jump back in there. A little slip up is just a bump in the road; a thing of the past. Today is another new day! :drinker:

LulaB - Hope the strawberries decided to give up on you. Ya want to feel good for the weekend. It sounds like fun. :smile:

Hi Dew :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: - Good for you keeping the point. Sometimes dinner is just late. It can't be helped. It's not an unnecessary snack. :wink:

Goodnight all :yawn: .
  • rosemary10
    Silly me - forgot the Snack total the last time.

Me 15 / Snacks 6
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    0 snacks after dinner in July!!! Yeah Me, don't hate me. I'm really stubborn when I set my mind to it. I did have a slip-up yesterday with going over my calories. This was the first time since I started, so I'm just not worrying about it. I have to go out-of-town again on Tuesday for a funeral, so I'm going to plan my meals betters on the road. Hope everyone had fun with this!!
  • rosemary10
    Diet45 - Nice job with the snacks :flowerforyou:

The snacks won one, so it':

Me 15 vs Them 7

Hope everyone else was happy with their July progress/practice :drinker:

Lulabell - Hope you're up for August :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Hi Rosemary. Just got back in town last night. I'm definitely on for August. Going to the beach in 3 weeks and a family vacation in September and really wanting to get this under my belt before going away. I'll post a new link a little later this morning once everyone wakes up, hoping to get even more support.

Total for July:
    21 me/10 snacks

I lost count towards the end, but I think that is about accurate.

Instead of making a hard and fast rule for cutoff time for August due to crazy schedule, I am going to do more of the "no more snacking after dinner" concept.

Goal for July - no more than 7 days to SNACKS.

Hope to see you all in the August post.
    Hope you all will be back for August.
  • dewdrop
    I won't beat myself up for eating slightly after 9 :smile:, so
    Me 11 - Late snacks 1

Lorna, feel free to punish the strawberries, but I wouldn't give snacks the satisfaction of getting 1p for that!
    Hi, Rosemary :waving hand: :smile:

was this seriously my last post? :noway:
    as far as I remember (but I don't even remember when I had the last piece of food last night, so yeah) I was good except for Saturday. So it must be: Me 14(?) - Late snacks 2
This discussion has been closed.