• walpy27
    walpy27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    B)
  • jboyer8649
    jboyer8649 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Joyce and decided that today I was going to join MFP to help me be more accountable in reaching my goal of loosing 30 lbs. I injured my knee this summer while running and so regain 10 lbs. I'm finally seeing an orthopedic Dr. on Wednesday 11/9/16. I am very hopeful that I will be up and running again and loss this extra weight I've been carrying around for far too long. I look forward to being your MFP friend! Have a great day ;) I live in Colorado
  • chiara888
    chiara888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Life changes had me lose my way, but I'm back and ready to kill it! I need accountability and people to mutually help keep our focus. I have about 70 pounds to lose (I can't believe that as I type it...uggh). Step by step, day by day....anyone in it for the long haul lifestyle change that is permanent? Please add me!!!
  • LuminaStele
    LuminaStele Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ooh me too! Me ! Me! Pick Me!
  • callmestevo1410
    callmestevo1410 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • GetFitFritch_26
    GetFitFritch_26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends who are active on MFP! I need some accountability buddies so we can encourage and motivate each other...and call me out if I eat too much crap!
  • chamberlainsamantha36
    Options
    geosrules wrote: »
    I'm geo new here add me

Good afternoon friends hope you are doing well keeping your busy busy weekend busy busy productive day everyday workout everyday and eating healthy lifestyle weight loss journey and fitness workout everyday
  • OliviaAus
    OliviaAus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always room for new friends! Add me if you like.
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There's always a need for friends to guide you through those tough days. Motivation is key! Add me too!!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Always looking for like minded people, whether they are still on their journey or into the maintenance phase, everyone has something to offer :smiley:
  • mina02us
    mina02us Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know the struggle is real.
  • luvmyresqpups
    luvmyresqpups Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make some more friends! Rejoined again and starting my journey once again, but in a different frame of mind - One day at a time, small changes and focus on consistency! Add me if you want a fun, encouraging friend! :O)
  • MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone xx
  • shelilinglovesyou
    shelilinglovesyou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please do feel free to add me! I'm also looking for motivation. I started mfp again and trying to get back on track. Thanks in advance!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends to help stay motivated :)
  • peasmoosh
    peasmoosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friends welcomed! Losing weight to alleviate symptoms of a long term health issue.