Comment here if you're looking to make friends

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• laviedemo
    laviedemo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Feel free to add me. I'm happy to meet like-minded folks. As a part of my journey, I want to compete one day. So I'm open to any advice on that! Cheers :smile:
  • weightywonder84
    weightywonder84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose more than 100 pounds. I would love friends for encouragement and accountability!
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    looking for friends who have similar goals to loose weight with moderate diet and exercise. I am 45 and have lost 30+ lbs with a little more to loose before moving to maintenance.
  • Machokey
    Machokey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for more than 3 years now... I still have zero friends :'( .. its time for change !
  • traskin5918
    traskin5918 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Can certainly use the support. Usually, I'm quite friendly as well, though the fact that Scotch has calories has diminished that significantly. :)
  • Leroyoliver
    Leroyoliver Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Back at it and looking for active and supportive people to connect with... please add me. Thank you!
  • Oopsiees
    Oopsiees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mfp newbie... looking to lose 100+lbs. Would love community and support along the way

Same here. Give me an add, I'm Oopsiees.
  • Oopsiees
    Oopsiees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not "new" but this is the first time I've taken this seriously. I have time after time fallen off the right path to weight loss and I am tired of excuses. Would love to have some friends to help with encouragement, to boost willpower, and celebrate even the small weight loss successes along the way.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    All is welcome to add me and lets do the journey togehter
  • Shape_up_slim_down
    Options
    New mum looking to lose 35lbs. Would love to make some new friends for motivation and support. Please feel free to add me :)
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Meeee! New to community aspect, 26 down and about 50 to go :) Would love to have some friends on here